Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

2006 Ford Mustang Hood Decals

I love the fact that we make our own decals.  Stick them on if you don't like them peel them off.  Change them when you want.. Must say it is nice...

post-2057-0-47084600-1425615015_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-63401900-1425615030_thumb.jp

• Like 4

I love it! Always changing up the logos on my truck....which is about to get a new face lift so looks like I got my work cut out (no pun intended) when the rest of my new parts show up  ;D

btw SWEET Coyote you got there! 

Edit: thats an 06 so probabaly a 4.6 not 5.0 correct? 

Yes correct 4.6 supercharged 558 HP on the Dyno

post-2057-0-61332000-1425665692_thumb.jp

• Like 2

You know what they say about FORDs...... ;D

That is always subject to change depending on whether the speaker owns one or not. Or in some cases BECAUSE he owned one at one time. 

I was just trying to get under some skin....lol.  Only Ford I've owned was a 94' Ranger.  Wasn't a bad little 4spd.  I'm all Mopar these days

I was just trying to get under some skin....lol.  Only Ford I've owned was a 94' Ranger.  Wasn't a bad little 4spd.  I'm all Mopar these days

I love all cars,   (show) and anything that is fun to drive,  loud, goes fast, or drives through the mud ... ;D ;D

I even loved my 84,000 lb dump truck probably one of the few dump trucks you will ever see with Armor All on the tires ;D ;D . (My second job when I was on the force)

Picture105.jpg

• Like 1

Ha ha! I'm actually a chevy guy slowly turning toyota. I have never been a huge Ford fan but at my day job we run a fleet of power stokes and I have to give those beast credit for being one of the toughest trucks out there. I also drive an F150 (work supplied) that I have also learned to like except that the accelerator pedal is too light for my big foot and is trouble to drive without speeding. One of my best pals has the newer dual turbo 6 cylinders that he wouldn't give up for anything. So I guess I kind of have to hand it to the Fords at the end of the day. 

• Like 1