jccardenas

ps4 light bar decal FILE

Hi,

is any one have the file or size for the decal on the PS4 controller light bar :huh:  i need any design its fine, Thanks. 

Is this the one? if so you will need to size it first, once you get the size correct then repost it as that's all I need is the correct size, I don" have the controller.

ps4.eps

• Like 2

Is this the one? if so you will need to size it first, once you get the size correct then repost it as that's all I need is the correct size, I don" have the controller.

Sorry, for the late respond,   This is what i want one THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

Your welcome, if you have a chance, let me know the size of the light bar or the completed sticker when your done as the actual size I have not been able to confirm.

These are the correct size already? What is the actual size because I want to stretch it out to a larger image for easier editing... And Idk if I can send this directly to a vinyl cutter.

Please can i have a correct sized template please in a png format please

or can someone please tell me the dimensions

There are many FREE online converters, that will convert eps to png so you can convert it yourself, after downloading the eps file.  Tyler Smith stated it was the correct size.

I'm so amazed at all the people I've helped with my template I made. This is awesome.

• Like 1

thanks Tyler I just grabbed one too, my nephew will love this!  Just so everyone knows I'm making and Xbox One template simply cause I can't find a good for me so if anyone wants it let me know and I'll post it as soon as I've completed it.

• Like 1