is3od

Unsatisfactory results

dears,
i'm using 3d heat press, and Epson L110 printer.

first, the colors in the paper not matching in screen. then i found a color profile and its solved.

but the current problem is that the colors shown different after the sublimation (overall color almost green)

the color in the paper is correct but in the mobile cover its shoown different.

could you please help me in this issue ??

sublimation inks will look different on the paper as they change shades with the heat when they sublimate into gas . . . .welcome from the US

• Like 1

the colors in the paper same as in PC..

but after the sublimation using 3d Heat Press its look different in the mobile cover.

yup - it should look quite different on the paper before heating than what you see on your monitor.  - your sublimation ink supplier should also have had icc profiles to alter this for you

what sublimation inks are your using?

did your ink supplier also give you icc profiles for that ink?

when printed on the paper the ink should NOT look right to you  or anything like on your monitor - it will change when heated

solve it by using the right profile for your ink - using proper sublimation paper and pressing for the proper time

Actually it suppose to match the screen. Look up sublimation monitor calibration. There is a file you print after that shows you did it right. I posted it on here before.

Actually it suppose to match the screen. Look up sublimation monitor calibration. There is a file you print after that shows you did it right. I posted it on here before.

my finished product matches my screen but never my printed paper

• Like 5