Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

Servo 30" unit for under $1000

I bought my new Graphtec FC7000-MK2-75...2008..  still using it.   I don't need a new cutter.  I paid $3000  Free shipping.   NEVER had a problem with it.Never..And I cut almost every day.  It is still ALL original. That is what that Graphtec name stands for..Quality, durability, accuracy, holds it's value because of it years later.... .Barely into cutting at that point, 14 months.. I knew NOTHING about a Chinese cutter,,and would not take those kind of chances with my hard earned money, of getting screwed..it is still a crap shoot today on those Chinese cutters..Even UScutter has dumped brands they thought were great.   Gold Cut, Creation, Copam,  Zen Green and Black.  

And if you haven't read already the Titan owners, who traded them in for a Graphtec,  wished they would have gotten the Graphtec from the git go.  

Let me get this right.

You want uscutter to buy who knows how many cutters so you can get one cheaper than buying it yourself.

you want uscutter to buy who knows how many cutters because you know the warranty is useless and you want them to cover it.

you want uscutter to buy who knows how many cutters so you can get cheaper shipping.

you want uscutter to do what you want because you know better than uscutter executives?

I say, apply for an executive position and take over.

Probably be faster than what you are asking for.

Did you ever think that they have looked at the Chinese supplier's and made decisions based on that?

bikemike --  I believe that USCUTTER should try to fill a missing niche in a line-up of machines they offer to the general public.

That is all.

It's a logical and reasonable suggestion.

Nothing odd or fantastic about it.

(As for USCUTTER executives knowing what they are doing -- I refer you to this other thread about them shipping TITAN cutters to customers with a major defect in their design. Laughable, really!!!)

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/51433-titan-3-54-grit-roller-issue/

specifically post #33 - http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/51433-titan-3-54-grit-roller-issue/page-2#entry416225

I bought my new Graphtec FC7000-MK2-75...2008..  still using it.   I don't need a new cutter.  I paid $3000  Free shipping.   NEVER had a problem with it.Never..And I cut almost every day.  It is still ALL original. That is what that Graphtec name stands for..Quality, durability, accuracy, holds it's value because of it years later.... .Barely into cutting at that point, 14 months.. I knew NOTHING about a Chinese cutter,,and would not take those kind of chances with my hard earned money, of getting screwed..it is still a crap shoot today on those Chinese cutters..Even UScutter has dumped brands they thought were great.   Gold Cut, Creation, Copam,  Zen Green and Black.  

And if you haven't read already the Titan owners, who traded them in for a Graphtec,  wished they would have gotten the Graphtec from the git go.  

Nobody (especially not me) questions the proposition that Graphtec is a superior machine.

This company does offer a Graphtec 30" machine.

For $4200.00

I would indeed pay my hard-earned money for a 30" (850mm) Chinese knock-off, and there is not any doubt that in the vinyl-cutter marketplace there are plenty of others who would, too, and provide USCUTTER with orders (and the resulting profits).

And Just maybe that GREAT cutter is not out there, that they want to put their name on...  What would be the point of bringing in  some cheaper servo 30" cutter, that they have to do  service warranty work on it all the time?  Where is the profit there?  And I would bet they have had a lot of different Chinese cutters shipped to them over the years to test out. 

"I would indeed pay my hard-earned money for a 30" (850mm) Chinese knock-off"  You stated..

Those cutters are right in your face,  You linked above...  go buy one.   Give us a review how it is...Put your money where your mouth is. 

• Like 1

Skeetz, you are whistling into the wind.

USCUTTER puts their name on the MH, SC and LPII.

I don't even understand your point.

------------------------

P.S.  -- My statement was NOT as you indicated. You changed the meaning from what I actually said ----

The entire sentence was -- "I would indeed pay my hard-earned money for a 30" (850mm) Chinese knock-off, and there is not any doubt that in the vinyl-cutter marketplace there are plenty of others who would, too, and provide USCUTTER with orders (and the resulting profits)."

Edited by slice&dice

lets put this back into perspective - slice made a suggestion about a product - fair enough - then after not getting a response he bumped the thread and mentioned me prompting a response .. .. ..  lets leave the suggestion as it is and quit giving this thread way more attention than it should have - it's like a politician making outrageous claims to get free press coverage - and it's working.

A suggestion was made for a new product added to the line - should have been the end of the story without comments . . .  from even me.   now it is taking a more personal tone

• Like 1

Take a little road trip....Everything your wanting for under $1000.  That is just the model below mine. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Graphtec-Cutting-PRO-FC5100-75-/181837212769?hash=item2a5657ac61:g:uWoAAOSwjVVV0hMh

A little road trip -- up I-95 about 800 miles roundtrip!!!

(Baltimore to Boston)

You funny girl !!

I'll go with dakota on his idea ---  let the thread die.