Sign in to follow this  
djque

213 Apparel Sublimate T-shirts At A .99 cent store

So I go to this .99 cent store that always have good name brand t-shirts. well today they took the cake They had 60 or say 5 dozen white 100% poly  Sublimation Blanks T-shirts for $1.00 each. and you know I brought the whole 5 dozen and since I was buying them all they said .50 each. they must get them for .25 cents.

• Like 2

That is pretty awesome! I don't know about you guys but when I go to the mall I cant bring my self to pay $24.99 or more for a graphic t-shirt anymore. When I look at a shirt all I can think is, "I can probably make that..." lol

• Like 2

That is pretty awesome! I don't know about you guys but when I go to the mall I cant bring my self to pay $24.99 or more for a graphic t-shirt anymore. When I look at a shirt all I can think is, "I can probably make that..." lol

samehere I say thats easy to make. then knowing how much it would cost me to make I laugh.

Isn't it great that when you're getting dressed in the morning you can't decide what shirt to wear so you fire up the computer and heat press and make a new shirt for yourself.

• Like 4

Isn't it great that when you're getting dressed in the morning you can't decide what shirt to wear so you fire up the computer and heat press and make a new shirt for yourself.

Yeah funny,  that's why the graphic guy always has the bigger walk in closet and the wife get the smaller one

Yeah funny,  that's why the graphic guy always has the bigger walk in closet and the wife get the smaller one

yeah right - wife took over spare bedroom - I get a shelf :(      for her work scrubs I built a 12ft coat closet by the washer and dryer (near entry) - she took over 3/4 just for scrubs.. lucky last fall after losing weigh she thinned it down to 2/3

Keep braggin marine.  remember you met the "nice" stacey lol

• Like 1

Keep braggin marine.  remember you met the "nice" stacey lol

Yeah I bet she is soooo ready for Florida

post-2057-0-21245800-1425319496_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-32387400-1425319579_thumb.jp

yeah bill we are but the trip isn't until its already warm up here - you and the wife going on the cruise with us on may 9th?  mexico, bleize, Honduras.  we may get some shooting time in if it doesn't improve!

get 2 of us together and it could be a business trip. we have to discuss products etc.  ;)

• Like 1