Sign in to follow this  
efimage

I hate being sick!! Need to get orders out but could barely get out of bed.

What do you guys do when you get sick and have orders to make.  I have been down for the count the last 2 days and starting to get a backlog.  I was running a 103 fever yesterday so there was no way I was getting out of bed. I am feeling better this morning but I try to get my ebay orders out next day and I am already a day behind. My etsy orders I have a little more time with.

Having 2 kids in day care does not help either. Whatever they get I get :-(

I got the flu around the first of December....I could feel it coming on.. Freezing...I put my store on vacation right away...I made and shipped what I had, I keep up on my orders, So only a couple that had just came in...Left it on vacation for about 4 days until I felt better....  I do the same if really bad weather is coming my way,,, Tornado etc... If you don't have a subscription store, you might consider one...It makes it easy for emergencies.  vacation, weather etc.   Hope your feeling better soon.

• Like 1

That is a good idea. It is something i need to look into.

Thanks

I am going away the end of March for a few days..So the night before I return home I can take the store off of vacation...and maybe get orders before I get home.. I get hotels with wifi and always take a laptop, to answer questions.  It will only work on FIXED price items,  no auctions...  Your welcome.

• Like 1

skeeter talked me into the store for that very reason - we cruise a couple time a year and much easier to close temp and reopen that way and cost is really about the same