Got a quick question. I have been doing this for years as a hobby and not really doing any real business but now I have a friend that wants some decals cut that I designed for them and they approved the design this morning but im having a hard time trying to decide what to charge as I dont want them to feel like I am charging way to much yet dont want to feel like I am short changing myself on this job.

The decals are 6"x6" using white Oracal 651 and they want a 150 of them to start. I have never really done any bulk pricing before like this so any ideas would be great.

Thank you.

post-5020-0-50513800-1424957945_thumb.jp

Easy weed like that I'd price 150 at $4 each in my shop. Friends discount is up to you

I would be getting one of these guys to make them for four bucks, and sell them for $5,00. Of course, I HATE messing with small stuff.

• Like 1

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/45057-how-to-comprehensive-pricing-guide/

Knowing ALL your expenses is the only way to know you're not short changing yourself.

Yea, you could gross $600 on the project, but how long does it take you to do it? can you get it done in a couple hours? or will it take you two weeks, and then is that price really worth it?

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/45057-how-to-comprehensive-pricing-guide/

Knowing ALL your expenses is the only way to know you're not short changing yourself.

Yea, you could gross $600 on the project, but how long does it take you to do it? can you get it done in a couple hours? or will it take you two weeks, and then is that price really worth it?

Thank you!!! I dont know how the heck I ever missed that. :)