Sign in to follow this  
TT57

trailor hitch covers.

got a little smudge but for my first try, i am happy. this is for my son and now he has other members wanting. any idea on charges ? Gotta figure my cost first. I scanned his t shirt for the emblem so may not be the crispest but i like it. I don't know where to get an original.

post-36131-0-72607500-1424581735_thumb.j

post-36131-0-33399400-1424581951_thumb.j

• Like 2

Looks good did you tape the image to the blank (smudge) ?

• Like 1

what Bill said - any movement before removing the paper will cause that and if not held tightly until removed

I also stock the stick spray from conde'.  I use very little when I use it.  I get everything lined u then while holding one side down, roll back the paper from the other side and give it just a quick mist.  Then press down with hands for a sec then press.  I find I use it more than the tape.  Tape is probably cheaper, but I had ordered a can tp try out so I am using it  ;)

• Like 1

i haven't bought the spray yet. I did tape it but i guess it smudged while taking the tape off. So, does the substrate need to cool so that it won't smudge. ? 

that or remove real quickly without the paper moving first - once you lift the press the paper can't move until it is quickly removed if hot - remember that ink is still in gas form and looking for poly to attach to

What Scott said also is it different images or that same image,  Blow up you image real big on the screen and make sure its not something that's already in the image and it's printing what it sees?

Or just try something else you think should sell...

• Like 2