Sign in to follow this  
lablover

Trying Golf Towels

So, just gave some golf towels a try..Came out great......"However"   :)

So for this that have done these..These are the Microfiber Velour type and the first thing I noticed after pre press is it flattens the nap of the towel TONS.. I'm wondering if after doing the Press if the edge and flatness where I pressed comes back?  Or does the nap spring back eventually?  

I ran a lint roller over it and it did come back mostly but you can still see the outline of the platen.

Did 400 deg for 70 sec, seems spot on color wise.

Got the towels from Showmecleaning here on the site to experiment with

I also assumed it didn't matter what side to press on   :rolleyes:

Washed it comes right out. What was the press pressure?? Now I do Coastal web site say med pressure 45 second. I'll try that and see how it works.

Joe If there is any press down poly it comes right after you wash it, In fact post there was after I had wash then I sublimation. Glad you hit the Jack pot.

Joe If there is any press down poly it comes right after you wash it, In fact post there was after I had wash then I sublimation. Glad you hit the Jack pot.

Actually you hit the Jackpot on the time....I'm just going to follow suit.  :)

• Like 1

my case should be on the porch tomorrow!

Weather permitting..... our turn for bad weather for some reason.... WTH?

• Like 1

This is what she decided on.  She ordered 120 of them....wooohooooo  Cost me a few bucks for the crest but now I have it.

Good thing is she also want 120 tshirts and 120 can koozies.....  And Sublimation shirts to boot.

Started out as HTV shirts but when she saw the towels she decided for Sub shirts.   

post-88484-0-06834000-1424697659_thumb.j

• Like 3

E L I ran a cleaning business the last 11 year of my going to work. Golf towels are awesome because so many people we cleaned windows. gutters, Power Washing oh and done Holiday Light on there  big house with Led's. Most of there husband golf and a lot of the women golf. I also do micro towels for handle outs for my son-in-law. And I was amazed how people re-acted when we gave them a towel to clean there dashboard on there car or kitchen counter or there golf clubs. Of course it had are name and branded all over.

• Like 2