Sign in to follow this  
maxcat128

Roadside Banner

Roof Materials Banner (not mine)  It lets passing contractors know this product is available here while waiting in their trucks at the intersection. It is probably freebee provided by the mfr.

post-48514-0-14600100-1423876938_thumb.j

• Like 1

Creative thought? Yes......... but IMO it has three counts against it right off the bat...... no contrasting text on the panel, banner is on the wrong side of the fence and not properly attached. 

It only really catches my eye because it is so hard to read  :huh:

It is mounted on the inside of the fence in a warehouse district to keep vandals from tagging and stealing it, I imagine. If it were (changed to hot pink) like the topless espresso drive- thru stand sign further down the road it would probably be more noticeable or sure.

Roof Materials Banner (not mine) 

Who cares what it looks like? It lets passing contractors know this product is available here while waiting in their trucks at the intersection.

"Who cares what it looks like"? :huh:??    Might as well close up shop now then!!! what the....?

You changed the title of your post from "Eye Catcher" with nothing more than (not mine) in the post to "Road side Banner" in response to my reply?? Are you sure this isn't your work? Makes no difference to me who made it but keep in mind you are on a sign shop forum........we DO care what it looks like!

• Like 1

And now you edited your original post once again! removing the "who cares what it looks like"

Dude stop backpedaling and let the conversation happen. You're gonna need a thicker shell around here. Most of these guys would have been ten times more critical the I am.