xpaperman

LAST CALL!

For anyone that may not know... US Cutter has Siser HTV on sale.  The past several orders I have got from them I have added a roll or two here and there even tho I don't need them yet but because they are on sale.

I just got an email that the sale ends Sunday.  So, if your getting a little low on some colors or are on the fence if you should order any yet.... now is the time!

I do a lot of shirts so I will be throwing some money at the Siser sale Saturday and try and way overstock myself to take advantage of the sale.  After all, baseball/teeball season starts in a few weeks and that is a busy 4 week stretch for me and shirts.

In fact, last year I even sponsored a tee ball team.  Did their shirts and hats for them and had my logo on the backs of the shirts!  (will probably have several teams approach me this year because of that)

• Like 3

Just ordered my 15 rolls of stock! (I was already pretty well stocked) (also turns out cheaper at the moment to order 5 rolls or 10 yards versus 1 roll of 50 yards)  I heard the regular price of Siser is going up soon....

• Like 1

I was also about to place a good size order with Conde but I see Costal offers free shipping with 150 dollar order....Hmmmm, time to throw some heavy mugs on that order!  Shipping for a case of mugs from Conde cost me almost as much as the case of mugs..... that sucks that freight has to double the cost of your product

I was reading through your posts...I did buy up some white & black because of baseball season.  But, this is my first time I am going to get the bid, as I've only been doing shirts for about 6 months.  Can I ask where you get your shirts...Jiffyshirts is about as cheap and ships overnight to my SW Okla address.  But, is there anywhere else I should be looking.  And...the biggest thing for me is where do you find hats?  Thanks for any help you can give. 

If you have a resellers license or state business license you can probably get an account with Sanmar.  I rarely buy from Jiffy anymore because Sanmar is so much cheaper. especially if you break the $200 mark and get free shipping. I have also bought from Staton which is ok but their shipping is a killer on small orders. 

I just got my state registration stuff for my business.  Planned on setting up with sanmar, seems to be the way to go.  Thanks.