threezzz

Dollar Tree beer mugs for etching....

Awhile ago someone posted a link for Dollar Tree beer mugs that was online and you could ship to any store... My local store had no idea what i was talking about and they never carry mugs at all.... the mugs were $1.00 each... anyone have that link? I looked on the website (might be blind) but didnt see it...

Thank you!!!

I can never find them on the site, the last time I went to the dollar tree they got a shipment in so I took 3 cases and left 1 there :) , but when I was there I even had the manager try to find them online and was unable to.

• Like 1

Oh hell ya. I went to 4 different Dollar Trees by me..all sold out...then I spotted a brand new one I had no idea was there...I bought all their mugs.

BOOM!

• Like 1

I've been going to my local Walmart and buying their 20oz Anchor brand mugs for $1.50 each.  Been buying all they have on the shelf weather it's 2 or 20 every week.  Only thing I've had to order lately online is shot glasses and use eBay for that. I just did a 24pc mug order for a local bar and the owner got his mugs from Menards on clearance. 

• Like 1

I've been going to my local Walmart and buying their 20oz Anchor brand mugs for $1.50 each.  Been buying all they have on the shelf weather it's 2 or 20 every week.  Only thing I've had to order lately online is shot glasses and use eBay for that. I just did a 24pc mug order for a local bar and the owner got his mugs from Menards on clearance. 

I get the ones from Walmart to some customers like the smaller mug more then the 26oz but with Walmart you really got to look at them usually if they have 20 on the shelf I can get 8-10 good ones.

I LOVE Dollar Tree, but they are completely unreliable with regards to what they have in stock, so if you want cheap beer mugs, buy them when you see them.  I make it a point to swing through their glassware aisle every time I visit and buy any beer mugs they have on the shelf.

I also go through their clear double-wall tumblers as it seems most of those they put out are cracked, scratched or otherwise dinged up.  Those I use for vinyl rather than etching, but they're in the same aisle...

I must be lucky. The dollar tree by my house always has beer mugs. Shelves full of them. And cases stacked in the aisle.

I went through 3 of the 4 Dollar Trees we have in town and bought them all up.  Hit the 4th and jackpot!  I bought about 15 of them and they still had probably 30 more on the shelf.  Now I'm thinking I better go back and buy those up!