Sign in to follow this  
twhite

Contour Cutting / Reading Marks with SignCut Pro & Graphtec

I was hoping to get help with either of the following issues.

I have two cutters - a Grapthec CE5000-40 and a Gerber Tempo600 (which is essientially a rebranded Graphtec CE5000-60) and they both are installed on a Windows 7 PC with the 64bit drivers.

A.  Currently I use Cutting Master 2 with the Plotter Controller & the Adobe Illustrator Plugin all from Graphtec to do my contour cutting with the 5000-40.  When I try and use the Tempo600 using this method and setting everything up as the CE5000-60 - the software nor plotter controller will not recognize it.  I've tried using GP-GL and the Plotter with both the Tempo600 driver from Gerber as well as the Graphtec CE5000 driver.  I read somewhere of someone using the Vinyl Express Brand with Cutting Master so my question is if it's possible with the Gerber -- I contacted both Graphtec & Gerber and then sent me in circles telling me to ask the other company.

B. Signcut Productivity Pro - I downloaded the trial version and was able to get the software to recognize & control each Plotter as the Grapthec CE5000-40 & CE5000-60 respectively.  Signcut also comes with an Illustrator Plugin so this would be a great solution as well but I can not get it to read the Registration Marks & contour cut correctly.  Here is my process using either Plotter:

------------

solved