Sign in to follow this  
mburek

Outdoor Sticker vinyl with no branding on back

Hello I an new to the forum and to vinyl cutting. I am looking to cut some stickers for a buddy and I need a good outdoor vinyl with no branding on the back paper.  After the stickers are cut he stamps company information and instructions on the back. I have called a couple of time to US Cutters and have been told the 651 does and does not have oracle branding on the back not sure what to believe before I order 5 plus 50 yard rolls of it. I have been told the GreenStar does not have branding but I am not sure if that brand is worth messing with. The stickers will primarily be used on the back of cars and windows.  Please help a newbie out. Thanks

Matt 

Oracal vinyl does have branding on the back.....General Formulations vinyl which is a house brand for many suppliers, does NOT have branding,  Is sold at Fellers as Shinerite.....H&H supply as GT5      Earlmich.com   Smart500  or EMC500     Signwarehouse  Enduragloss   Another seller calls it Briteline   Several sellers on Ebay...   It is a calendered vinyl...I have used it , no problems.

General Formulations is out of Sparta Michigan,  Been in business since 1953.  This vinyl is called CC500 on their site,,,  They also make  a cast vinyl..

http://www.generalformulations.com/

• Like 4

Oracal vinyl does have branding on the back.....General Formulations vinyl which is a house brand for many suppliers, does NOT have branding,  Is sold at Fellers as Shinerite.....H&H supply as GT5      Earlmich.com   Smart500  or EMC500     Signwarehouse  Enduragloss   Another seller calls it Briteline   Several sellers on Ebay...   It is a calendered vinyl...I have used it , no problems.

General Formulations is out of Sparta Michigan,  Been in business since 1953.  This vinyl is called CC500 on their site,,,  They also make  a cast vinyl..

http://www.generalformulations.com/

Thank you Mz SKEETER