Sign in to follow this  
arty-rc

Ricoh SG3110dn problem

I've been doing sublimation name badges and my Ricoh printer has been acting up. When I print out my picture/text on the left side of the paper, the result is a slightly misalignment of the print. When I move the same picture/text over to the right side of the paper it prints perfectly. This has been happening on my last 4-5 printings. I have done the print head alignment, head cleaning, nozzle check etc. I have resorted to printing only on the right side of my page and then turning it around to print on the now second right side. Anyone have a clue as to my problem? Thanks. 

Are you using Corel What if you draw your box around it then hit group then align and center?  Or am I missing something

I'm using Corel x6 and everything lines up properly. I double check everything at 200 percent magnification to make sure. The problem is in the printing.The graphic has a slight blank area on the left side of the furthest part of it while the right side is perfect. It looks somewhat like a misalignment of the printer heads. I did print out another badge late last night and it printed properly. Just for kicks I printed it a second time on the left side and it also printed properly. Go figure!! I will try the group and align and center feature anyway to see how that works. I'll let you know what happens.Thanks.

OK Good Luck maybe it was just having a bad ink day :mellow:

I had an issue like that with my 3300 once and when I printed from another program it was fine. Only did it in corel and if memory serves I had to reinstall corel to fix it.

Update. I tried again using my laptop Corel program and got the same results. I tried a different graphic and got the same results.  I even changed cables. My next step will be calling the store where I bought the printer. 

Todd will get you goig.  I was just in there today speaking with him and picking up some stuff...