spider2076

Need Help.. High details not needed

So what sort of help do you need?

Cal

I can't get it to a small enough file size to upload it in .eps. Sorry, AI is funny like that. What kind of program are you running to use this?

i've only got a plotter program that noone knows how to use (not user friendly).  It's basically just to send the image to the plotter, not to edit.

Inkscape.org   is FREE software.. You can import the svg and save as an .eps file   Has a great tracing engine...

• Like 1

Unfortunately, i'm on work computers that I cannot download any programs to, or I would have done that as well.

Inkscape.org   is FREE software.. You can import the svg and save as an .eps file   Has a great tracing engine...

Good to know, Thanks Mz Skeeter

There's a portable version of Inkscape, installs to a thumb drive and runs off of it. Nothing gets installed or saved to the computer.

• Like 2

You can't put thumb drives in a government computer. They block them so data can't be taken off of the computer.

• Like 1

I am 'LEGIT' military.  I'm in a squadron that's on deployment and looking to dress up the work spaces.  Going through the pentagon is a bit much to do a few door decals.

Dang.... The military is taking over the forums!  From what I see, we have Marines, Army and Navy here.  Spider, where you at?