Sign in to follow this  
levy4u

Heat Press Accessories

Hey guys,

I'm pretty set on getting the Hotronix Fusion as I like the empty space underneath for excess material and the draw to give me working room.

What are the essential accessories I need? I see there are pillows, pads, Teflon sheets, platen covers, etc. I'm going to do the norm, shirts, sweats (pants and shirts), bags, whatever.

Does the Print More package from Stahls contain everything I need?

I'm looking to spend around $2600 (via payment plan) and don't want to get things I don't need.

The lower platen should come with a cover from the factory. I would highly recommend getting the 11'x 15" platen too. Very handy for smaller women's and kids shirts. I have not needed the next sizes down but will eventually buy at least the 8"x 10. I did buy the 6"x 20" leg and sleeve platen too and it's nice for special stuff but you can get by with a couple press pillows if you don't want to invest in the platens. I am sold on the quick change platens now that I have had them.  

Press pillows and perfect press pads are super helpful for working with seams and buttons but for just plain shirts you don't use them very often. I use kraft paper or parchment paper to protect my upper platen and both are cheap and disposable. The teflon sheets are expensive and so far as I have found not really a necessity. The lower platen cover is needed to thread the platen easily and it doubles as protection from stuff getting stuck on the lower such as printed shirt labels etc.  

Hey guys,

I'm pretty set on getting the Hotronix Fusion as I like the empty space underneath for excess material and the draw to give me working room.

What are the essential accessories I need? I see there are pillows, pads, Teflon sheets, platen covers, etc. I'm going to do the norm, shirts, sweats (pants and shirts), bags, whatever.

Does the Print More package from Stahls contain everything I need?

I'm looking to spend around $2600 (via payment plan) and don't want to get things I don't need.

"Payment Plan"...............Oh boy   :ph34r:

I use Bill Me Later  quite often,, For a certain amount they give 1 year FREE interest if paid in full.. Or otherwise 6 months FREE interest.for smaller purchases.   I used it on EBAY last year when I purchased the deal on the Graphtec CE5000-60 for $1249.  I had the money, but why use it, when I have FREE interest?  And the cutter was paid off before the 1 year...  I am all for using someone else's money when the interest is FREE.

• Like 5

I use Bill Me Later  quite often,, For a certain amount they give 1 year FREE interest if paid in full.. Or otherwise 6 months FREE interest.for smaller purchases.   I used it on EBAY last year when I purchased the deal on the Graphtec CE5000-60 for $1249.  I had the money, but why use it, when I have FREE interest?  And the cutter was paid off before the 1 year...  I am all for using someone else's money when the interest is FREE.

o bill me later is the payment plan?  I maybe thought stahls had a credit plan...lol

o bill me later is the payment plan?  I maybe thought stahls had a credit plan...lol

I don't know what the payment plan is at Stahls,  but a lot of companies take Paypal anymore,  and they have their own credit...Paypal owns Bill Me Later

PayPal also offers a "pay after shipping" where they don't debit your bank until 2 weeks after your order has been shipped.  They even send you a heads up email right before the two weeks are up to remind you to make sure funds are available.   In most cases that will give you a chance to order materials, fulfill your order, deliver it and receive payment before payment comes due.

Paypal Credit and/or Amazon Store Card :D 12+ months of interest free payments. I try to use them both equally then ask for credit increases every 6 months so I have it if I need it. I actually use them alot. Needed new brakes (rotors, pads) and suspension components and it's nice to spread it out and not "lose" a few hundred dollars right away.