Sign in to follow this  
Mommy2Jacie

SignBlazer Features

I am really sorry if this has been asked a million times, but can we not use all features offered in our SignBlazer program?  I just downloaded a newer version to be able to use features like Keyline and White Space and different arching techniques.....  Can someone tell me the deal??  Thanks so very much!!

Robyn Jordan

Ozark, AL

No you can not use all of the features of Signblazer... The program that is offered is a permanent trial version of Signblazer Elements...The full version of Signblazer was sold with a dongle, (Thumbdrive)  The owner passed away several years ago,, so there is no support, or updates for Signblazer...This is just abandonware, being offered to just help you out if you need a design and cutting software. 

No you can not use all of the features of Signblazer... The program that is offered is a permanent trial version of Signblazer Elements...The full version of Signblazer was sold with a dongle, (Thumbdrive)  The owner passed away several years ago,, so there is no support, or updates for Signblazer...This is just abandonware, being offered to just help you out if you need a design and cutting software. 

Thank you so much!  Would have been super cool to be able to use all features!  Have a good weekend!

A lot of the "Features" have to do with printing and not cutting. Most of the cutting features can be done with other functions and a couple of extra steps.

Just to give you a heads-up, there is a HOTSHOT (pro) demo in the HELP menu (kissy lips).

If it doesn't run, you can install the OFFICIAL RELEASE (download here -- http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/23340 and it will provide the original .exe icon for HOTSHOT within the Cutting Technologies folder).

Be aware that you will now have TWO versions of SignBlazer installed, however, and the Original one will 'nag' at startup for registration and trial reminder.

That Pro demo will give you access to the greyed-out items, but I seem to recall it won't actually allow you to print or cut.

I haven't messed with it, but perhaps you can export the resulting file as an .eps from HOTSHOT?

Let us know what you discover.