Appleuser

Graphtec CE6000-60 Firmware

I just installed my new mother board and now it says it is a ce6000-40 when in fact it is a ce6000-60. Someone said pins or jumpers may need to be changed but I don't see anything. It also gives me an alignment error every time I try to set it up with a new roll of vinyl. It is so weird.

I would contact where you bought the mainboard from - I know if you talk to graphtec they will suggest you send it to their repair facility to be calibrated etc.  but we had an old mod on here a while back replace a ce5000 mainboard.  again the source of the mainboard should have info for you

1 hour ago, JRV616 said:

I just installed my new mother board and now it says it is a ce6000-40 when in fact it is a ce6000-60. Someone said pins or jumpers may need to be changed but I don't see anything. It also gives me an alignment error every time I try to set it up with a new roll of vinyl. It is so weird.

PM sent..  

• Like 2

Got it all figured out. Just let the pros deal with it. Though it is amazing how little info there is on the internet about this entire process.

2 hours ago, JRV616 said:

Got it all figured out. Just let the pros deal with it. Though it is amazing how little info there is on the internet about this entire process.

what was the solution for the next person trying to look it up?

On 8/10/2017 at 12:45 PM, JRV616 said:

On 8/8/2017 at 10:33 PM, MZ SKEETER said:

PM sent..  

The same problem for me, I could use help, please. Please

If you need Graphtec CE6000-60 Board put in, I can tell you how my brother-in-law did. At least try help. 

On 2/16/2015 at 10:59 AM, MZ SKEETER said:

How did you go back to a lower update firmware?  Might help others...Glad your getting somewhere....

I know this is an old post, I have been doing some research and don't seem to be going anywhere.  All my searches lead me back here!  

I have a CE5000-60 and we just replaced the motherboard and it asked me to do a firmware upgrade and now I cannot get it to send and I cannot figure out how to go back to a lower update.  It looks like I need v5.30.  Is there anyone that can help?

3 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Did you read the service manual when you did the change or just guess? There are settings that need done . 

Thanks for replying. I keep getting the message loader v5.30