Appleuser

Graphtec CE6000-60 Firmware

Hi!

Few days ago I upgraded the firmware on my CE6000-60 machine. Firmware version 2.00 Since that upgrade, I have ruined almost every job I make.

I must do it maby 3 times to have it cut ok.
I get often these error messages 

E01006 HARDWARE ADDRESS LOAD ERROR 76013627 H (The last digits changes everytime)

Never had this issue on the previous firmwares.

Tried to contact graphtec, but they told me the material do not cover the sensor. So I must make sure to have covered this sensor.

But my material do cover the sensor when cutting. I always make sure of it..

Is there anyway to downgrade this firmware to 1.80 or 1.90? 
It was more stable.

regards

C

Yes, I do this every time I do an firmware upgrade. And I did another reset just few hours ago, and the problem is still there.

part of the reason I quit doing firmware upgrades unless there is a real need - if it bails part way thru sometimes the only option is to send the cutter in to get it fixed.  not saying that is the case this time but I look at it as if the risk is worth the reward and if my cutter is working properly it usually isn't worth the risk to me

• Like 2

After I successfully cut a job. and I do nothing. The vinyl is in the machine, I often get this message
E01001 HARDWARE ILLEGAL CODE BC04BF38 H

strange

YES, they say the latest version is ok. 
I have even tried on 3 different windows machines and 1 mac. Get the same error message.

Never had this problem with the 1.80 firmware. 

I am loosing money with this problem. I must cut 5-6 times to get 1 job without any problems.

sometimes I press "fast" and "arrow down" I get the error message. The cutter also power off/on in the middle in jobs. 

Is there anyway to delete it and then re install the old version?

I understand this is not the same model, But I found a service manual for the  FC8000..  and most errors are alike...with Graphtec  cutters.

I found this error that you posted above.  Table of Graphtec error messages.

E01006 HARDWARE ADDRESS LOAD ERROR 76013627 H

http://www.graphteccorp.com/support/manuals/FC8000/FC8000UM2510.pdf

Page 101.  8.4   

This error    for E01006 HARDWARE ADDRESS LOAD ERROR 76013627 H   on the FC8000  models,  It says Main board is defective 

This code   E01001 HARDWARE ILLEGAL CODE BC04BF38 H   is also Main board defective.

Have you contacted and asked Graphtec what these codes mean for your CE6000? 

what did they say about the plotter error - not the firmware version? like skeeter said

Graphtec said that I must contact support locally. Where I live.

Contacted them and they said the machine must be sent to them to check and it will cost me $$$ :(

even it is within the warranty. Used the machine for 10 month.

Hi!

Few days ago I upgraded the firmware on my CE6000-60 machine. Firmware version 2.00 Since that upgrade, I have ruined almost every job I make.

I must do it maby 3 times to have it cut ok.

I get often these error messages 

E01006 HARDWARE ADDRESS LOAD ERROR 76013627 H (The last digits changes everytime)

Never had this issue on the previous firmwares.

Tried to contact graphtec, but they told me the material do not cover the sensor. So I must make sure to have covered this sensor.

But my material do cover the sensor when cutting. I always make sure of it..

Is there anyway to downgrade this firmware to 1.80 or 1.90? 

It was more stable.

regards

C

if it aint broke - break it with new firmware!  again why I leave it alone if if is working properly

• Like 3

good maybe you are getting somewhere I wasnt happy to see they that pulled that on you.  You cant beat the Graphtec but now I am wondering about the part where they stand behind you a little??

Finally, I have gone back to firmware 1.80 :D

Now some testing..

How did you go back to a lower update firmware?  Might help others...Glad your getting somewhere....

• Like 2

Hi!

Download the firmware 2.00, 1.90 or 1.80 and and choose the firmware you want.
NB : Dont press "print" yet

On the cutter/plotter
1. Load the media ether of a roll or a sheet in the cutter/plotter.
2. Press the RIGHT ARROW key and the LEFT ARROW key simultaneously while the power of the cutter/plotter is turned on. 
The following message is displayed in the LCD -->   " PLEASE SEND PRG. "

Then press "PRINT" on the software and the software will send the firmware to the cutter.

When it is finished, the LCD display  "xxxKB COMPLETED " and it restarts.

My cutter still has some issues after the downgrade. And maby I will get an mainboard replacement...

Well, after I have downgraded to Firmware 1.80 I get no more random errors like I did with the 2.00 firmware.
BUT sometimes it cuts random lines al over the job and ruin the work :(

Any ideas?

I just started cutting with a 6000-60, and I'll have to look tomorrow what the firmware is, but I haven't had any issues as of yet. I'll let you know.