Sign in to follow this  
Frappuciono

Vinyl and transfer tape

Hello

I'll be starting my business soon. I wanted to know where can buy vinyl 651 for cheapest price and also transfer paper.

I'll be customizing mugs with vinyl 651

Th akyou

I wish lots of other companies had the great price's and outstanding customer service that USCutter has. You can normally find one or the other but rarely both at one place.

• Like 1

I've shopped around and you will occasionally find vinyl listed for sale cheaper elsewhere.... however, when you get to the checkout and figure in shipping and handling fees, it is very rarely ever cheaper than the total at US Cutter.

Even with their super cheap shipping, I usually have product in hand within 48 hours of ordering.   it's really hard to beat that!

My local supplier is normally only $1-$2 more then UScutter and they only charge me $3.50 to deliver it to my door step the very next day. 

It took me alittle whole to find which phone rep is the best but now I call the same rep who knows me by name now.

My local supplier is normally only $1-$2 more then UScutter and they only charge me $3.50 to deliver it to my door step the very next day. 

It took me alittle whole to find which phone rep is the best but now I call the same rep who knows me by name now.

WIsh mine was that close in price. Mine is almost $10 more for 10yds of 651 but delivery is free.

Most any of the R-Tape is great. Most of us like the variant with RLA. I second the paper tape comment although I also use some clear choice med tack for some smaller applications and for things I sell to self application craft ladies that prefer to see through. 

Personally I have had better luck with the clear transfer tape. plus customers can see the colors and design a lot clearer meaning they are more opt to make the purchase.

I think the paper mask is cheaper?

Sometimes I use the paper transfer tape for sales on ebay and for decals already purchased.

Just my .02 Cents

Personally I have had better luck with the clear transfer tape. plus customers can see the colors and design a lot clearer meaning they are more opt to make the purchase.

I think the paper mask is cheaper?

Sometimes I use the paper transfer tape for sales on ebay and for decals already purchased.

Just my .02 Cents

can't do wet with clear and try doing a compound curve with clear - it doesn't stretch that little bit like paper.  think the entire back window of a car - you will hate life doing that with clear.  or your customers will hate it.  friends don't let friends use clear tape :/

• Like 2

If you do decide to give clear a try DO NOT but the green star brand that USCutter carries. That stuff is nasty. I have a 24" roll that I have been trying to use up for the past couple years but I don't dare sell it on anything and I hate working with it so I just use it when I get low on my paper rolls of that width while the next one is in the mail. If I use it in small pieces it's not as noticeable but full width it's real tough to work with.