Edward Sativa

sublimation here i come!

Just ordered my epson wk 30, ciss, sub inks, and transfer sheets! Hope i can print directly from inkscape. There is so much i want to do with this, and so many possibilities! Super excited.

• Like 1

Wk30 from amazon. Like many people just starting out, gonna work wisth some scrap polyester shirts and fabs for testest runs. Picked up a few parking signs gonna do those for my dads garage, he's an auto mechanic. Been doing vinyl press and glass etching for awhile, but thanks to this forum my mind is going crazy for all this stuff. I'm stoked!

• Like 1

Yeah. Got sublimation blanks. Also looking into that polymer coating to make my own sub blanks. Its worth a shot to tinker with. May try some cactus wraps too, But really not sure how the coffee mugs will sell. But id love to see my ideas come to life.

Got a few testers out of the way. Some came out amazing. but now looks like im getting some lines on the print. Any suggestions?

If you are getting banding, you might want to clean the print heads and then do an alignment.  If its an epson  :)

• Like 1