Grimey

Vinyl widths & colors what to stock up on?

About to place a order for a job I'm doing for a friend. With that order I want to order a one of the bundles on US Cutter. What colors and widths are good to keep in stock? Thanks in advance.

Colors/sizes depend on what your niche' is.  What type of work do you plan to be doing?  Little?  Big?      Personally I have all of my 22 colors in 24" x 50 yd,,  and another 20 colors in 30" x 50Yd.. Plus  Black, white, silver in 15" x 50 yd...That suits my niche'   I don't know what your plans are.

Order what you need and when you start to run a little low, order more. Outside of the occasional delay you can usually get what ever you ordered in a couple of days. If you don't have a color a customer wants, just tell them you don't have any on hand and it will be a day or two to get some. Most people are understanding. Having a color chart on hand would be a good thing though, so they can at least see exactly what the color looks like and not just a color image on a computer screen.

• Like 1

I can say with certainty that you'll most likely use white and black no matter what niche you get into. Wouldn't hurt to always have a decent supply of those two on hand.

• Like 1

I can say with certainty that you'll most likely use white and black no matter what niche you get into. Wouldn't hurt to always have a decent supply of those two on hand.

I agree,  black is my biggest seller, and white next.