Grimey

What would you charge?

A friend is starting up his AC business and we got together today because hes wanting some graphics for his vehicles and trailer. This is what I came up with. Being my first vehicle and only a few jobs all together I'm not certain on price. What would yall charge on this? It will be on this truck, a ford van, and a cargo trailer. On both sides of all 3. Thanks in advance.

post-90116-0-19595800-1422328670_thumb.j

• Like 1

For a friend yeah 100 is fair. also look at the number it is a bit low to read well bring it up a bit closer to the body line and make it a inch or so taller. maybe pull the words up a bit closer to the upper body line as well. Just my 2 cents. I run about 7$ a foot for vinyl and a 25$/hr instal fee. but i have no real over head till later this year.

• Like 1

Yea were going to do some changes on the design. Bringing the number to the top of the bed and making it larger. Also maybe changing up the text color from black to blue and red to match the rest.

I am in a fairly low priced area and would still get $150 installed for both sides and a tailgate. On the van and the enclosed trailer it would jump up to $200 and $250 respectively. 

My previous comments not withstanding, when I was doing my first installs and was unsure of how to go about it I did several jobs similar to this one for free for friends just for the experience and the free advertising that followed from word of mouth. You might consider doing it for cost plus or something depending on your relationship with the client.

• Like 1

Thanks wildgoose. I was thinking of cutting him a huge discount. He's not sure when he's going to get so was going to tell him to throw me a little money to cover materials and such just so I can get it done lol. I have s cargo trailer that I'm going to do some stuff on for practice, also adding some stuff to my personal truck for the same reason.

• Like 1