Sign in to follow this  
GraphxNMore

Need an idea on tshirts..... and quotes

I have this shirt & need 3 more done for the family. I tried layering it but it's too congested. Couldn't get everything perfect. Is it possible to print it on transfer? What about the white? 

post-37957-0-91531100-1422321921_thumb.p

My picture is actually a pic of my sweatshirt. I've done a couple of these on gray vapor shirts. We're going to a road game in a couple weeks and want to wear matching black shirts, but not sure how to get the white to transfer. I've never done transfers on dark/black shirts.

I'd say 3G transfers contour cut. Not the best solution but for just a couple it may be the only solution.

• Like 1

Wish I had some free time... I would like to give it a go.  I bet it can be done with htv.  Do you have an .eps of it yet.  Or did you not get that far?

I've done HTV, I just haven't taken the time it needs to enlarge or shrink certain parts. I cut the individual colors exact as it shows, which means each color has to be exactly where it needs to be. If I slightly enlarged a couple sections, it would be ok to do. Just a hair off..... and I mean a hair and it looks totally trashy.

I've done HTV, I just haven't taken the time it needs to enlarge or shrink certain parts. I cut the individual colors exact as it shows, which means each color has to be exactly where it needs to be. If I slightly enlarged a couple sections, it would be ok to do. Just a hair off..... and I mean a hair and it looks totally trashy.

You are probably fighting garment shrink a lot with that design is what is probably causing as much issue as anything. That would end up being a lot of layers too so on a t-shirt it might be uncomfortable. Hoodies you probably wouldn't notice the thickness. Stretch vinyl would also alleviate some of the thickness feel if you do end up layering it. 

If I was doing this I would build it so the red went down first with the ball knocked out to show the shirt color through and then just the white parts on top and you could get away with a little overlap to help keep from having gaps where you didn't want them. Essentially a single layer at the end of the day. 

• Like 1