Sign in to follow this  
THEJTINS

Vectorize to cut in Sign Blazer

Can someone please fix this so it has no bitmaps and I am able to cut in Sign Blazer.  I normally use SCAL and know nothing about Sign Blazer.  I need to cut this in tiles though and am having problems with SCAL.  I do not need the box around the graphic.  post-84335-0-05889800-1422225073_thumb.j

Thanks  but unsure how to vectorize. 

I just gave you instructions above.  That is a VERY simple design..And the software is FREE..  How can you run a business if you don't even know how to make your designs?  Vectorizing is a BIG part of a graphics business.

Forum members will help IF  you show that you are trying...They are not going to just hand it to you...Where is your attempt at trying?  You gotta make an effort on your end..You have no excuse for not trying. Software is FREE...If not, there are people who charge for this service. 

www.excaliburcreations.com  is a guy that many use on here. 

I have made an effort.  I am unfamiliar with the soft ware mentioned above.  This is not my design and was given to me by a friend to cut.  I am not asking for a free hand out just some guidance.  Thanks for your "help"

well post your vector effort..  That is not a vector above...Then somebody can help you...So which software are you using to vector with? So instructions can be posted for you...  It does not matter for friend or client.  I am trying to help,  But you need to help yourself.  Time to learn the job,

You state you are using SCALP...that software vectors very well.

Here is a SCALP video to train you...Basically the same in all versions of SCALP

scalp has one of the better tracing engines - thinking after a year skeeter is just trying to see if you can fish yet....

if you want to hire someone to trace it I know skarcrow and mark-s do it for a fee.

• Like 1