Sign in to follow this  
j0hnb0y

Issues with PCut CS630

Hi Guys, I'm new here but need some help.....

I recently purchased a brand new Creation PCut CS630 (black case) and seem to be having some issues with the cutter and was wondering if anyone else has the same problems as me or did I buy a duff machine...

1) I can not access the Cutter pressure menu on the cutter no matter what I do/

2) I can not access the red dot alignment setup so when we get it running I can only cut Vinyl letters and can not contour cut

3) The cutter will not read the SD card reader

4) The laser keeps dropping out of its holder

I am using Flexistarter 11 Cloud and when I try to use the interactive button to align reg marks the software locks up

HELP !!!

Who did you buy the cutter from?  What does their tech support say?   If just purchased, it should be under warranty...

And if you are using Flexistarter,  you don't use the laser at all to contour cut .with..You measure from the blade in the middle of the registration marks and it records it in Flexistarter...laser is useless with Flexistarter......

Try Creation Pcut  CT630G as the driver for contour cutting...   That is what others got the UScutter Pcut to work with.

Is this the cutter that they sell in the UK? I have the CT630 and thought i could help ( mine you press online-mode, then the pressure is that setting. However i cant assist with the laser- mine doesnt have one.

Who did you buy the cutter from?  What does their tech support say?   If just purchased, it should be under warranty...

I have to phone their tech support tomorrow, just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issues as myself...Also being English and talking to Filipino tech support is very frustrating because of the language problem.....

I spent 5 minutes talking to their tech support last week and in the end gave the phone to my wife who is Filipina, first question the guy asked her was "whats the problem" :)

Is this the cutter that they sell in the UK? I have the CT630 and thought i could help ( mine you press online-mode, then the pressure is that setting. However i cant assist with the laser- mine doesnt have one.

I don't know if its the same cutter that they sell in the UK as I bought mine in Manila...EX Pat living in the Ph 

When I go offline with the cutter then press the function button all I can manage to get is the speed setting of the cutter, in their manual it says "press the function key several times to access the other options" So I can not access the menu to set the weight of the cutter blade......

The Pcuts here are different and don't have the SD reader.   UScutter doesn't even sell Creation anymore.   Just parts.