Sign in to follow this  
lablover

Here is my first go at it......

The Pic makes the image look flat but it sure has pop in person..High gloss and all.  The Image is a little soft because I stretched the daylights out of it. to make it fit.  And yes I clipped the Anchor on the bottom.

Lots learned from just doing one already......Did I have fun!:huh:  Ummmmmm.....YES

Looks like I got the colors pretty good.  Blue looks a little dark but not sure how to lighten it up just a bit using profiles.  Maybe cook time>  380 deg at 45 sec.

I'm pretty Happy

This case is for my Personal use  :)

post-88484-0-15178400-1421854060_thumb.j

• Like 9

Here is a test on a Old Poly sport shirt.  I tried the 2 different profiles for Poly material.  Both are pretty close.  The charcoal on the top one looks more true I think.  The bottom one matches my monitor perfectly!

I am set!.............Until I play with the new paper coming today...LOL

post-88484-0-89080300-1421860404_thumb.j

• Like 1

Here is a test on a Old Poly sport shirt.  I tried the 2 different profiles for Poly material.  Both are pretty close.  The charcoal on the top one looks more true I think.  The bottom one matches my monitor perfectly!

I am set!.............Until I play with the new paper coming today...LOL

the one that matches the monitor is what you want to use and show your clients. also make sure your monitor is set to RGB and not CMYK.

That looks great, been thinking of going with sublimation for a while, did tinker with transfers a while a go using my laser printer, however my heat press is not the best and had problems removing the backing paper. sometimes it would not come off.

So might just invest in a new press and a printer and give this a go.

Sublimation will only work with high temp ink, special paper to print on along with blanks that are coated with poly.  You can't just take any home depot tile and print on it just like you cant really sublimate the correct way on a shirt unless its a 100% Poly.

Also I always peel hot right away otherwise you will have sticking problems...

I do the opposite and let them cool for around 30 seconds to prevent accidentally shifting and getting a ghost image.

What do you want Arty I'm Old , Jay that's why I tape everything down with heat tape

• Like 1