gwynyr

Sites like My Vinyl Designer?

As  what being like  My Vinyl Designer?   There are many sites online as well as auction sites that sell vector art, as well as cds of vector art....  UScutter also sells vector art.  What are you looking for?

Mz skeeter do you know the site that sells vector files that always has make offer on some of their stuff.. They sell the mega vault collection?

I guess I'm looking for sites where I can just buy one vector file as I need them? The generic kind of stuff. I usually do it myself in illustrator but sometimes the files you can buy are cheaper than spending the time to do it.

Mz skeeter do you know the site that sells vector files that always has make offer on some of their stuff.. They sell the mega vault collection?

clipartandfonts.com

I purchased their megavault collection from ebay a few years ago for $50, it contains virtually all their designs across all categories, on a 10-DVD set. In my sign shop those vectors would be often useful to accent signs ---- I used cars, trucks, flames, horses, fairies, sharks, racing stripes, frogs, skulls, and the SWAP MEET signs came in handy more than once. (funny sayings)

• Like 2

I like Vectorstock.com  

no monthly fee

Reasonable prices at $1 each

You simple buy a few credits and use them to get what you need.   

I like Vectorstock.com  

no monthly fee

Reasonable prices at $1 each

Vetorstock is a good site but if you are using there vectors for t-shirts , stickers, mugs basically items you intend to resell you will need to purchase there extended licensee for 25 credits.  It does look like the vectors purchased with the standard license for 1 credit can be used in sign making.

As with any of these sites read over the license agreements carefully before you buy anything and make sure it will work with your intended purpose especially if you are going to be reselling items with the vectors

• Like 2

Also remember that vector does not always mean cuttable. I can't tell you how many times I've purchased a file to find out it was all overlapping lines and was intended for print work.

• Like 3

Clipartandfonts.com has a sale right now everything on the site for $199.99 includes fonts. I believe it ends in 2 days.

Use coupon ALL

Here is one that says $1 a vector,  but there are many sites on line,,,  Just do a search for vector files online,  some are FREE and many charge.

https://www.dollarphotoclub.com/  (this also had vector files)

That is after paying a monthly membership fee & then it only gives you standard rights to the image, not extended rights.

That is after paying a monthly membership fee & then it only gives you standard rights to the image, not extended rights.

Just from reading the site... Yes, but the monthly membership fee of $10.00 includes 10 downloads and $1.00 a download there after....and unused carried forward. Cancel anytime. A Year $99.  and includes 99 downloads..$1.00 there after.  If some one used a lot of pictures/designs that seems reasonable.. You just can't produce more than 500,000 brochures of the picture/design as an example of them on the regular license. But no resale of the work on items with regular license.

Even a couple or more people could share the account,  this is in their FAQ

Can my co-workers and/or friends use my membership?

Yes fellow employees may share a company account with the same user name and password in accordance with the license agreement.

I did see a 1 month free trial on Facebook.

• Like 1