MRItravis

Newbie wanted to get opinions of some of my work.

I have all my ducks in a row.... got some free glass from a friend, ordered up some lights and power supplies.  Now just waiting for them to arrive.  If I get this figured out, I am thinking of doing this to my front door.  I have a large oval window (5 foot tall?) in my front door.  I already have a design on the glass using the etch vinyl.  Now I am thinking I want to etch the glass and add the LED's.... who would have the coolest door in the neighborhood then...eh?

Xpaperman- you would have the coolest door for sure. Let me know if you need any information on this.

Travis

• Like 3

Do the LED face directly into the edge of the glass or are the positioned to one edge or the other and is it all four sides or just on side?? How's that for a loaded question?

Led's face directly into the edge of the glass. I do all 4 sides if they are framed. Frameless I just do the base. Hope this helps.

Travis

• Like 2

This is the newest thing I have done. This is my first shirt. I bought a heat press. My son loves it. He races 1/8th scale RC cars.

attachment=103935:IMG_0312.JPG]post-88025-0-44838200-1423283966_thumb.jpost-88025-0-85731700-1423284003_thumb.j

post-88025-0-71033800-1423283989_thumb.j

• Like 2

Making your own shirts is a riot and it can be a real money saver in your home. 

Nice work looks great and welcome to the forum.

Inksane the best advice that I can give on etching is to stay

as far away from it as posibale. It is like getting hooked on drugs.

It is that adicting and you will not want todo anything else.

Speaking from experience here.

Inksane the best advice that I can give on etching is to stay as far away from it as posibale. It is like getting hooked on drugs. It is that adicting and you will not want todo anything else. Speaking from experience here.

......Until you buy a sublimation printer.....

• Like 2

Your right Goose. I bought an Epson 1100 to do some shirts and things then I caught myself.  Then thought what are you doing? Don't have time to do that so it is sitting on the shelf unopened.  Maybe someday when I grow another set of arms but I don't think so

Really Great Works...

Please, i would love to work on the Light Up Glasses/Mirrors... How to cheaply etch,  Can anyone point out to a full Tut?

I'll be grateful.

daft noob question........ what are you using to etch the glass with please ?

David