Sign in to follow this  
Go-C Graphics

Wholesale mugs......

I've been etching the big beer mugs you get at the dollar tree and that's been great.

But of course you have to have that ONE CUSTOMER that wants something different. 

There's a bar that wants to have custom etched glass beer mugs for their regulars. HAHA

They want 16oz mugs though and not the big guys I use.  

Does anyone have a good site to get different mugs?   I've found a few but there're around $6 each.  

Can anyone give me a good source for mugs?

Thanks

A good wholesale glass source would be nice.....

of course, shipping is going to hurt there too!

I had a landscape maintenance guy ask yesterday about 

etched wine glasses.  Said he looked into getting some

before but $15 each was too high..........

Sue2

Go-c try a restaurant supply store. I have one close by that I use. I can get the 16 oz. for about 3.50 a piece and no shipping charge. They are made by Anchor Glass,

It has been awhile since I have done any mugs so the price may have went up

I have been getting regular glassware from either Amazon or a company in CO called eTundra.com

Cal

Don't forget to check walmart.  I get items there all the time for etching.  They may not have exactly what your looking for but might be worth at least a look.

I have also found them a TJ Max Walmart and also at Ross. When I can find them at those store the are .about $9.00 for 6

Oh.... I also tripped across an awesome deal once at Kohls.  I was doing some of those double pane picture frames.  Saw they were having a 50% off sale so I went after those frames.  They had like 20 so I grabbed 10.  As she was ringing me up she mentioned that there was another 25% (unadevertised) off on frames.  I thought "well kick ass, it just got better".  Then she told me that "this weekend only is a 25% friends and family discount too."  After applying that, I said "hold on a sec" and went and got the other 10 frames!  I walked out of there paying about 6 bucks for the large  double pane frames!  

Go-C, I've been doing the same mug from the Dollar Tree only I cant find any anywhere. I've been to 6 different Dollar Tree's and they don't sell them any more. WTF!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="DNA_Vinyl" data-cid="383464" data-time="1421844952"><p>

Go-C, I've been doing the same mug from the Dollar Tree only I cant find any anywhere. I've been to 6 different Dollar Tree's and they don't sell them any more. WTF!</p></blockquote>

That can be the fun thing about Dollar Tree.... you never know what they are going to have or in this case not have :) I've been checking both of my local stores every week for a particular item with no luck.

That can be the fun thing about Dollar Tree.... you never know what they are going to have or in this case not have :) I've been checking both of my local stores every week for a particular item with no luck.

Yup...that's for sure, I finally found 4 of the glass cutting boards....but no mugs.

Sue2

Go-C, I've been doing the same mug from the Dollar Tree only I cant find any anywhere. I've been to 6 different Dollar Tree's and they don't sell them any more. WTF!

I had the same thing happen to me, I stopped going to the store to get them. Only buy online and have them shipped to store.

https://www.dollartree.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=44735

Now if only the black coffee mugs would get back in stock!!!

Just need to wait for a batch with a minor factory flaw and off to dollar tree they go :)

On line is often times out of stock when I find them in the store. Keep lookin

Thanks everyone.  

I'm on the hunt now.   

If shipping wasn't such a bear on em we have a crap ton in maine