lablover

Yosemite Upgrade

Anyone running Illustrator with  Graphtec and maybe Cutmaster 3 have any issues with upgrading the Mac OS to Yosemite?  My Macbook keeps bugging me to do it but don't really want any hassles that might come with it.

All my hardware and software are all playing well together now.

• Like 1

Cant help with the Graphtec and Cutmaster but I upgraded to Yosemite and had no issues whatsoever. I run Signcut Pro and Illustrator CC and it did not require me to update any of the drivers to run my plotter so you should be ok. 

:huh: ...don't we all just LOVE upgrades!!!!

Can't help you...I'm on PCs.

Sue2

I always try to push off software upgrades till I actually need something offered by the upgrade.

I always try to push off software upgrades till I actually need something offered by the upgrade.

I used follow that rule as well lol until I realized that the apps/program updates are getting more and more dependent on OS updates (which seem very frequent) and before you know it you are 3 systems behind and can no longer get the proper software updates/new features until the OS has been upgraded first. I figured that out the hard way on my Macbook Pro when I was too stubborn to upgrade to Mountain Lion from Leopard and spent the next 12 hrs getting all the "in between" updates to make it run my Adobe updates. 

Anyone running Illustrator with  Graphtec and maybe Cutmaster 3 have any issues with upgrading the Mac OS to Yosemite?  My Macbook keeps bugging me to do it but don't really want any hassles that might come with it.

All my hardware and software are all playing well together now.

It works fine for me,

• Like 1

I don't use cut master either but I upgraded my OS X 10.6 to the new 10.10 and really didn't suffer much. I had to upgrade Fontagent Pro which cost $50 but the new version works much better with AI so that was a plus too.

• Like 1