Sign in to follow this  
Gravity

Cactus Wrap & Mug Purchase

I went today to order a few cactus wraps along with a case of 36 mugs from the creator, and they said I need a sales tax exemption form to be able to purchase from them.

Does anyone on here have any wraps for sale or know of another place to purchase?

Conde has nice mugs but shipping is high, Joao used to be ok but I have a tax license and went all Marck for best mugs and decent shopping to me. It only takes a couple broken mugs to make the bargain places not such a bargain . . . Or uneven coated ones for that matter

Yes, shipping is high, at least from Conde as that is who I use.  I practically doubles the "cost" of the mug.

• Like 1

This is why I am so lucky.   ACP is five minute drive from my  house, I save a ton on shipping (Right Arty)

• Like 1

This is why I am so lucky.   ACP is five minute drive from my  house, I save a ton on shipping (Right Arty)

Every time I visit Bill I stop at ACP also.

Mr300 always digging that in huh lol. I buy my wraps from Conde, then I buy mugs from Coastal Business no issues and when I did get a couple of broken mugs they sent replacements.