Sign in to follow this  
soldoutcreations

Graphtec Craft Robo Pro Users....

Dear Sold Out,

1)You're writing gave me a headache, then a migraine.

2) You piss off people here when they don't give you the right response.

3) I'm one of the older ones here, TOTALLY new at this vinyl game and EVERYONE has been EXCELLENT to me, scolded me lightly sometimes, SO WHAT??!!!

4) They pros have helped HUNDREDS of newbies here.

4) The pros here DON'T GET PAID!!!! THEY JUST DO IT FOR LOVE!!! (they'll never admit they love me ;) )

time for you to go home

• Like 2

Sold Out, I see you are just as angry and argumentative as the last time you were on. I think you LIKE playing the poor me, everyone's always picking on me role. Your comments to others are WAY WAY more inflammatory and offensive than anything anyone has said to you on here. I can tell that there are several who are just tired of reading your BS (me too quite frankly) and that's where some of the comments they make are coming from. 

No one here has came after you on any kind of warpath but you took it that way. It's a hard thing to express oneself in a text based format without there being the likelihood that it can get misconstrued due to lacking all the nonverbal communication that fills in all the gaps when you're talking to someone in person. I think you need to give other people the benefit of the doubt (or ignore some things) and hopefully they will do the same back. 

This is a nice little forum where most of us get along pretty good and share ideas and input. You aren't getting the same treatment because you CHOOSE not to. You need to just put your big boy pants on and grow a little thicker skin and let water go under the bridge. If you want to be a part of the forum then by all means welcome, if you don't then maybe you should move on...

• Like 3

Soldout: you must have a issue with not getting things done you way. First off the people on this site helped me out and I didnt know nothing about a cutter/plotter or htv I started with a mh721 and was told it was crap. as I got use to the machine I see where they said why it was.

I had so much issues with that machine That I got so frustrated and sold it for $100 then got a laserpoint 1. that was a little better but still a pain I came here asked questions and got almost instant help some joked with each other but stilled answered my question from

blades

blade depth

vinyl etc.

most here have high end cutters I found a graphtec ce5000-60 brand new. I learned so much on here I knew it was a deal deal and jumped on it.

now what I knew from the other cutters followed to my graphtec but its was so easy that I didnt have to ask for much but small stuff but I got help from Mz skeeter and others. I feel like family here now. I see how they help other people and I try to help also. I see that you said you email people for answers and To me thats where your wrong at. cause I for one dont respond to emails till days later so if someone says post it on the forum that cause you question will get answered faster.

So post up your problem with the graphtec or try sign101 like said