Graphtec Craft Robo Pro users....

How are you guys?  I know using that machine

can be a rough ride seriously...  I have some good use

from using that machine.  I have lots of weird tactics I

use to make that machine work luxury ;D

You need some help or got a question I can guild you

to a better understanding if you feel GCRP is a machine

difficult to understand.

I use Illustrator full time.  I have no clue about Corel....
No clue about ROBO Masters ....

You use Illustrator and GCRP...  I can help you out

to over come some hurdles...  If you can't figure out

from searching through Google...  I might can help you out! ;D

I notice that the Graphtec Robo - Pro  is no longer available  from US Cutter..   Could there be a problem???

I think the CE6000-40 replaced it. I am looking at purchasing one- ( Craft Robo Pro- CE5000-40) would be cool to have that size cutter.

What is so hard about using it that is so different from any other plotter? Enlighten us

Anyone else see this going south real quick?

My cutter has more features, maybe I should be training... ;D

And how do you have a rough ride out of a Graphtec?? That is luxury!!!

• Like 1

Ive been through half a dozen cutters myself. Maybe we should get together and make an instructional dvd and sell it. We could make a killing :)

• Like 3

Of coarse this machine can be simple if someone has been using it for a long period of time
what about people who are not so familiar with this machine.  Gosh this is one forum that's

so difficult to communicate in I nearly hate posting stuff here honestly, cause the people are

so sarcastic and messy...  More people I encountered like Roland over Graphtec and people here

are from all sides of the world so its not all the same for all people...  Geeshh...  This must be a place

of elderly grumpy people or something the way you guys take approach to things can be so unprofessional

seriously... Dakota, Jaybird, & Mz Skeeter there are people who come here looking for real help and to you

guys it would be something to laugh at people and crack jokes as I thought this was a community about helping

others.  Smh...  Maybe I'll just find another forums to become apart of....  I actually buy stuff from this

company I know my purchase will not matter much, but it will be others that will feel the same as I do on how this

forum is conducted the only option is to leave or watch yall attack others intelligence as if they're so dumb and

you all are so smart...  Get real? You had to learn how to do this stuff yourself at some point, so don't laugh

and be petty towards others who want to learn.  Bragging about having more feature ok what's your point?

Who is that helpful to besides yourself?  All pointless stuff you guys need to lighten up... How do you have a rough

ride using a Graphtec....?  Sarcastic and messy question some ppl come here are not pros and just want to learn stuff...

I know its more crazy because you guys are admin and laughing like I claim to be a Graphtec instructor...  I'm not

instructor, but I know enough to help some people and I thought that's what this forum was about...  I see "Staff"

cracking jokes laughing like they're somebody more special due to the fact they can work a cutting machine.

You claim to want to help which is cool then you disappear for a few months just to come back and bash us? I believe we were accurate in our depiction of what was going to happen but if you prefers others company I can recommend vinylforum And signs101.

For some reason (maybe I'm just overtired) but this struck a nerve with me. I have had several people from here come to my shop for help and I make time no matter how busy I am to try and get them sorted out not to mention the number of people I've helped in pm on here so I am a little offended you feel you us enough to pass judgement. Rant over carry on.

I don't help huh?   I have over 11,000 posts on here and only about 3 I have asked a question on.. I help plenty,  BUT I don't do PRIVATE tech work for members... That is why I asked you to post to the forum...and I do the same for others who PM me for PRIVATE  tech work..  I have a life, and just volunteer here, when I feel like it..

Graphtec has tech support...they would love to help you.

• Like 2

I rather inbox people then post here often that's why I rarely post stuff on these forums...

What I posted was truth that's why it hit a nerve...  I disappeared do to how you people respond

to stuff and be so sarcastic and messy.  Just as it was when I joined...  An there was people

on that forum agreeing with me as well if you remember.  I didn't ask you for no recommendation I

ask you guys to be more professional to the people on this forum.  Its the same problem I had when

I first joined this place so no need to rant at me discussing nothing about other people nor your shop

it has nothing to do with the points I made none what so ever...  Address the stuff I spoke on not about who

came to your office that's no value to me at all. Or just drop the topic...  I'm not ranting at all just being honest

and in a respectful manner with no anger at all...

I don't help huh?   I have over 11,000 posts on here and only about 3 I have asked a question on.. I help plenty,  BUT I don't do PRIVATE tech work for members... That is why I asked you to post to the forum...and I do the same for others who PM me for PRIVATE  tech work..  I have a life, and just volunteer here, when I feel like it..

Graphtec has tech support...they would love to help you.

Mz Skeeter I didn't post it here because I don't like how you people respond to me on this forum

so I inbox people when I need advice or help on something and so happen you ended up being one of the

persons I inbox...  Telling me to post it on the forum is no problem at all...  I can respect that...  But, I hate

posting here due to how messy you people are.  So, I been inboxing people as I said and you so happen

to be a person I inboxed...

Insult then ask for help? This should be interesting

edit: in the interest of full disclosure since you mentioned uscutter and I feel it's important you understand none of us are affiliated with the company and we volunteer our time of out the enjoyment of being here and are in no way obligated to help anyone.we just do it tor the good feeling of helping people and I guess that tough love can he "messy" sometimes. Time for bed.

What is so hard about using it that is so different from any other plotter? Enlighten us

This is why I inboxed people...  This is why I hate posting on this forums....

What kind of question is this to ask when there are people here who

are having a difficult time trying to cut out their first project?  But, to you

guys this is humor as this suppose to be a place to help people?  Really?

You posted your huge message above... but didn't even post your question that you needed help on ,, Interesting... 

Insult then ask for help? This should be interesting

If the truth means insult then I'll take the blame for that....

Let me know where I have not told the truth at?  I post in respectful

manner...  Sometimes truth make people feel offended I done nothing intentionally

for you to feel you have to defend yourself, but share my experience on this forum from

the first time I got here until now.  Help will be found I'm a determined person with

patience, so I'm not worried about where I'll get help from.  I just thought it was cool

to get it here as I find it so difficult and address you guys about how I find it so difficult...

You posted your huge message above... but didn't even post your question that you needed help on ,, Interesting... 

Mz Skeeter I was emailing people questions I had here before posting to the

forum...  I came to this forum and seen you guys was being sarcastic so I responded....

I emailed you about help before I posted on this forum...  I wasn't gone say

nothing on this, but I felt you guys do this all the time and I just don't need you guys

doing me like that do it to whoever just skip over me...

What has Graphtec tech support told you about your problem?

MzSkeeter it don't even matter my point has been made on this

topic...  I didn't post my problem in this forum and I won't worry about

it this go round either...  Appreciate your concern anyway....

All this and you still haven't mentioned your problem so no way to help you anyways. BTW I'm only 39 so not elderly yet, just wore out:)

• Like 1

All this and you still haven't mentioned your problem so no way to help you anyways. BTW I'm only 39 so not elderly yet, just wore out:)

I'll figure out what I'm looking to know but you guys were the problem...

What I have issues with I'll get it fixed appreciate your concern....

Go to Signs101 forum. They are professional sign people, who don't mind helping guys new to the business.

• Like 3