Sign in to follow this  
soldoutcreations

Hi.... I'm New Here.... I'd Like To Share My "Know How's"

Sold Out I guess I'm done trying to sugar coat things and pretty much done with talking to you, angry man. City Gear is licensed, bonehead. They pay for the use of those logos. 

• Like 7

Sold Out I guess I'm done trying to sugar coat things and pretty much done with talking to you, angry man. City Gear is licensed, bonehead. They pay for the use of those logos. 

You have no clue about City Gear :) That's pointless to go on about :)

Only thing I will say on this topic is do not post copyright material on the forum. It is against forum rules and like you said you can do whatever you want out in the world. All those corporate lawyers are really just paid to sit on their asses all day and no to protect the interests of the companies they work for.

I will follow all rules here no doubt...

I ain't bothered about opinions to much...

I've been respectful no matter who has an opinion and it

will stay that way!  I'm not trying to be a a-hole, but when its a

group of people posting at me...  Nobody really being positive,

just seem like a load of elderly people who refuse to welcome someone

here openly and understand I am a person not a group....  I do not have

to fit in with the group of people here we are all different.  I'm sure I will see

some stuff here I will not like.  I will not go to throwing stones at somebody

for something I do not like.  I'll just stay from it, move on, or leave it alone.

The people here to trollish...  I'm not the first person to make a shirt

with curse words on it...  Geesh.... ;D

You have no clue about City Gear :) That's pointless to go on about :)

In Wildgoose's defense this store wouldn't still be around if they sold unlicensed products...and even if they don't have them...they are only a RETAILER who sells Nike and other big name companies that are licensed to use the logos...they are NOT the manufacturer. If I made every logo my clients wanted Id be swimming in hot water just waiting on a subpoena...its not about making ever single person happy...its about YOU being happy and YOU need to be aware of legalities before you lose what you got.

You are being very ignorant and making a negative impression for your first post. I guess you aren't here to make friends and I won't recommend anybody to come your way for help. Have a nice day and don't work too hard making "illegal" sales  ;D.

"The truth hurts but denial is what will kill you" - ABR

In Wildgoose's defense this store wouldn't still be around if they sold unlicensed products...and even if they don't have them...they are only a RETAILER who sells Nike and other big name companies that are licensed to use the logos...they are NOT the manufacturer. If I made every logo my clients wanted Id be swimming in hot water just waiting on a subpoena...its not about making ever single person happy...its about YOU being happy and YOU need to be aware of legalities before you lose what you got.

You are being very ignorant and making a negative impression for your first post. I guess you aren't here to make friends and I won't recommend anybody to come your way for help. Have a nice day and don't work too hard making "illegal" sales  ;D.

"The truth hurts but denial is what will kill you" - ABR

I don't just design stuff using people logos...  The logos

I used was for sport fans.  I have uploaded my work here and

its custom work.  Nothing to do with logos....  I'm making a bad

impression because I have to defend myself against a forum of people

bashing me as if they know me or something about me.  Go learn something about

what I do then speak.  You know nothing...  City Gear do replicate other company

logos into humor and other things...  I didn't ask you to find me people to help...

What is wrong with you people?  This is my introduction and it is respectable

I came to no one disrespectful.  People are voicing their opinion and I reply in

a decent manner.  I am not name calling or bashing nobody nor nobodies work...

I stated in my introduction I am not here to discuss my brand...  You guys looked

right pass that, which I find so disrespectful smh....

Because I do designs for fans does not mean I sit around and sell copyright stuff

or steal others designs....  Obviously, you guys are just nit picking at me for some

reason ;D

I'm doing something so wrong because I designed something for a NFL fan? Whatever

stop attempting to make me look like a idiot, because I am going to stand up behind my work

I don't need you to stand with me or against me...  I got this!

No need to defend nobody....  Wild Goose you need help?

To forum attack me or something?  I'm not here disrespecting

that man in no way...  You people need to lighten up seriously....

Hey Im not here to say you are wrong or right I am simply taking up for some of the negative comments posted toward my forum "friends". Even my first post I was sincere and you come back saying "Some will get to know me over time and from the looks of everything most will just dislike me" in an assholish manner it looks like you got one thing right. If you aren't here to make firends, show off your work, or get advise then what are you here for? 

btw this isn't a group of haters. Very positive and encouraging group of people on here. When you come off strong and start making assumptions of how people view your work and yourself you will dig a hole that will be hard to get out of. I don't care that you have curse words and "rude" humor...I actually love that kind of stuff. And there is a "mature" thread on here that would be perfect for that. But just because a few people don't like what you do doesn't mean that no one does. Take a breath and think before for you post. 

Hey Im not here to say you are wrong or right I am simply taking up for some of the negative comments posted toward my forum "friends". Even my first post I was sincere and you come back saying "Some will get to know me over time and from the looks of everything most will just dislike me" in an assholish manner it looks like you got one thing right. If you aren't here to make firends, show off your work, or get advise then what are you here for? 

btw this isn't a group of haters. Very positive and encouraging group of people on here. When you come off strong and start making assumptions of how people view your work and yourself you will dig a hole that will be hard to get out of. I don't care that you have curse words and "rude" humor...I actually love that kind of stuff. And there is a "mature" thread on here that would be perfect for that. But just because a few people don't like what you do doesn't mean that no one does. Take a breath and think before for you post. 

I'm here to help others as I said...  I can see post from others...  I will

give my best advice from there and keep it moving....  That simple...

If its not so much hate then how this post get all these other people

having so much to say about my work, as if everything I have are other people's

logo.  Its totally not...    Only 2 ppl been positive I seen so far out of 30 something post....

Only 2 people positive...  Honestly....  It went from my work horrible to I use people logo....

I need to think about what I post?  No....  I meant what I posted each and every word...

I am going to come off strong when all these people being negative.  Nothing is assumptions

go read all these comments you will see why I said what I said....  I can't dig a hole here...  Only

thing can happen is I get banned other then that I have nothing to lose here and I shop at US Cutters....

My point is I don't care who dislike what I do...  I can't please the world.  I'm not posting

sideways to nobody I am only replying to what's being said to me...  Nothing more...  No name calling, no

disrespect, nothing...  Maybe I'm wrong in your eyes for replying back to these people, but I'm an

adult and I posted this topic so of coarse I am going to respond back...

Welcome Sold Out Creations. I wish you only the best in your business and custom designs. 

... I commend you on your go-get-em attitude and the fact that you have muscled through and built a business and a skill set up from scratch which with AI and PS are big accomplishments all in themselves. Like moody said, this forum is a collaboration of a bunch of people very much like yourself in the entrepreneurial spirit of business and also in a trade that is often clandestine enough that it's really tough to figure out "How the hell did they do that?" You know what I'm saying? So welcome from Idaho. 

Negative?

Regardless of any of that I didn't mean to get off on the wrong foot on your very first intro post sorry. And I actually try not to get going back and forth on things if I can avoid it. I was just trying to help you out..... I am sorry if I have helped to make your first visit with the forum a downer. If I see someone about to step into the path of a truck I usually try to give them a heads-up that's all. 

Negative? I think maybe you are only seeing the negatives and are missing the positive. I said it and I meant it and still do mean it but I'm not interested in bantering back and forth. 

i just saw 2 guys on the street selling heroine, therefore, it must be legal. looks like i have a new money making opportunity to tend to........

• Like 3

i just saw 2 guys on the street selling heroine, therefore, it must be legal. looks like i have a new money making opportunity to tend to........

You ppl took time outta your day to complain

about a person who done nothing to one person here.

I don't have to design as nobody see fit here...  I design as

I please just as other designers do.  I'm obligated to have my own lane

without you people swerving to far over in my lane.  You people just upset

for nothing as if I came here and just disrespected everybody ;D  I have

had decent manners with all you people and still people are being disrespectful

on my introduction thread.  Such a sad way to welcome somebody honestly maybe

I need to email US CUTTERS and take some screenshots to show how ignorant people

on this forum can be.  I have nothing on this forum that breaks a rule.  Nothing...

Still a flocks of bored people just posting mean stuff for who know why.... I surely don't...

I will not agree and abide by the rules none of you set.  I design as I want...  The quicker

you get that in your skull...  Your life a be more at peace!  It's sad you people can find the

time to sit up and discuss so much with a person you have not known even a day.  Only

2 decent people from this whole forum.  Even another member came to agree with me on how

you people got on here all trollish ;D  bunch of old grumpy people or something....  This crazy...

I hope admin can lock or delete this topic...  I can really be rude to you people, but I'll be

the big guy and chill out.  You people have to understand I don't need either of you...  I just

know with my experience there are people online who can utilize my help.  All this other stuff you

people on...  Chill out.... ;D

I got 3 likes on facebook from joining this forum....

4 emails on facebook asking me what equipment I use....

You ppl have the most meanest hospitality and still I learned

there are some decent people here I see  ;D  the rest of

you people can stop trying to keyboard fight like cyber bullies ;D

you people acting like some online thugs.  Bone-rushing my thread like

its about to be a fight or something.  Leave alone.... ;D  Everytime

I login  ;D  HOT by my thread ;D

As long as nothing against the forum rules are posted on THIS forum and you keep whatever you want on your fb page or where ever else there will be no problems here. If any of the copyrighted stuff gets posted on here then it will be removed. As far as opposing views we have survived a lot of very different opinions as long as it is civil.
Good luck.
Time to lock this one

• Like 8