Sign in to follow this  
360jeep

New to the Forum

Hello Everyone,

360jeep here...I'm new to the Forum but have been making signs for what seems like forever! As my name suggests, I am a Jeep nut. I am also a dad to 2 wonderful kids, volunteer firefighter, emergency medical responder, outdoorsman, racing fan, rc car/truck fan, eternal tinkerer, .......... graphic designer and sign shop owner. Equipment; Roland VP540, Royal Sovergn laminator, Gerber 24" plotter, Gerber Edge II, 15" envision plotter, Gerber Omega Composer and Adobe Illustrator.

I like what I have seen so far on this forum and would be happy to lend a hand to anyone!

Have a great day.

• Like 1

I don't currently own a Jeep but have had 6 or 7 (I loose count) so you could call me a Jeep lover. Currently on a very slow build with a 96 Landcruiser. Welcome to the forum and you are correct, it's a great bunch of folks on here. 

• Like 1

Welcome from SC. I'm also a graphic designer...decals are my "hobby"/side work. I mostly do 4x4 graphics for the various truck groups I am a part of but have done a few jeep stuff too. We are big into the offroad scene here  ;D

• Like 1

Welcome from West Virginia i had several jeep cj s in the 70s just bought a 89 wrangler with 78,000 miles to fix up. It was garage kept so the body is decent. The complete top needs redone the windows are very yellow. It will ma good projet.

• Like 1