Primal Decals

Help with or idea on this or similar art

Im looking for some good claw marks with claws scratching thru.Its got to be close to what a T-Rex claws would look like  .Ive been trying to clean up what i really liked and would work but im having a difficult time getting it to look correctly when it cuts.Im cutting each claw pattern(scratch) separately so i can apply them to make them fit as they should be .These are going down the sides of a Tyrex 4 person Quad that is going to have a T-Rex Head on the hood.Ive got the head all Designed up but now its the claws.If you have something really close to this i would love to it.Im hoping this image i attached will show up.If anyone can help i would gladly send some paypal cash to you if you wish..Thank you

post-88251-0-59651800-1420651015_thumb.j

Claw tears ungroupedConverted.svg

post-88251-0-34858400-1420651526_thumb.j

Thnx "One OFF"  lol.And Mark-s i sent u message in other forum.Thank you sir for your help in everything previous to my post :angel:  ..

Customer decided to switch it up on me now..They sent me this to show me what they wanted and im not sure where to start in the cleanup process.I cant seem to get it correctly to look good.Thank you all for ideas or suggestions to help me .

post-88251-0-64950900-1420688133_thumb.j

isn't that part of the mega collection?  I know I have seen is somewhere.  Primal - maybe the new name will give you a new start  - lets hope so

• Like 1

isn't that part of the mega collection?  I know I have seen is somewhere.  Primal - maybe the new name will give you a new start  - lets hope so

I think it's in the Rip folder in the mega collection.

• Like 2

the copyright owner BluezAce that is mentioned in both of those sites also licenses it to shutterstock for sale too.

looks like he/she licenses to istock, graphics river etc also

• Like 2

It's not multiple owners just multiple sellers who are all selling the license to use the copyright owners work. The bottom line is you can easily pick one of the sellers and purchase the license and it will be in an easy to use eps format ready to work with. Or like you intoned, get your big boy pants on and draw your own. Just take care to look into copyright protection because it covers the original artist in many ways including other similar work "inspired by" his. So if you are doing your own then make sure it's your own. That being said it's just some claws so it's not something hugely original. 

• Like 2

Thanks Goose.And Everyone else for your input..Now i wish i could draw haha..I guess ill have to buy .. This whole design is going on a Kawasaki tyrex 800 atv for a guys wife.

I think I can draw pretty good but I've bought a few in my time. Nothing dishonorable about that. It's going to look cool when you get it done :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thank you everyone...I got it taken care of.Ya it will,i hope to have it all cut and installed sunday.Just have to cut the head and front claws now when larger vinyl gets here today.I have a couple free 48"5yd rolls from 3m coming this next week for my other job i have for a tuck.This will be my largest cut so far.

Hey Dakota.Next to Anthony's comment "The answer to your question" there is a micro size link that takes you to a foreign website.Not sure what it is, but you cant see the link unless you put your mouse just past "Question" before the period marks.. just pointing it out..

Hey Dakota.Next to Anthony's comment "The answer to your question" there is a micro size link that takes you to a foreign website.Not sure what it is, but you cant see the link unless you put your mouse just past "Question" before the period marks.. just pointing it out..

good catch primal - he went bye bye

• Like 3