Sign in to follow this  
ShowMeCleaning

MicroFiber Velour Golf Towel

Has any one done any golf towels. They are MicroFiber Velour Golf Towels. What transfer paper and ink. Its for sublimation but I'm new at this game. So if anyone has any helpful hints please forward ideas. Thanks Paul

s long as they are 100% poly and light colored,   I would sublimate them 400 degree for around 80  seconds firm pressure and see what happens

• Like 2

Never even thought to sub them. Just did 40 before Christmas with JPSS and boy do I feel dumb now.

• Like 1

I didn't get from of those places. I brought bulk of them. Have to order over 100 they are 0.99 16X16 hook and hole is .032 cent that's a $1.29 and 20.00 bucks shipping. www.mcarthurtowels. Like I say I buy a lot because my  Son- Law uses them for hand outs with his business. Along with Micro-Fiber Cleaning towels.

If your order make sure there sending 100% Poly and not 80/20%.

If anyone don't need a hole dozen I can send a few.

• Like 1

WOW the McArthur towels are WAY cheaper than Conde's albeit you have to buy at least 100. I like that they have an option for the grommets to be self applied so you can sub them without the thing in there. 

• Like 1

what about the tool to do the grommets yourself?  I am in the spending mood tonight (me and Jim Beam that is) and was thinking about ordering a case.  I play Disc Golf and am sure I can move some in that area.

• Like 1

Grommets are pretty simple. They have a big press style that is a bit spend but no more than I do I get by with a cheaper set that I bought somewhere in town and either smack with a mallet or use my arbor press. 

I've used a cheap grommet press frome uscutterfor years now. I think it's called the frogger (green in color)