levy4u

Got my Graphtec CE6000-60 to Perf Cut

Graphtec CE6000-60 can perf cut no problem. See my work below, Graphics -> Print -> Cut

Levy4u_DieCut_zps960cffdd.jpg

• Like 2

Ah you're right, forgot to mention I punched those out of the sheet. Thanks for reminding me. See perf cut remains:

IMG_0830_zps8e76b927.jpg

• Like 1

How'd you do it? I looked into it when I got my cutter and the only instructions I found was for software that I didn't use, and now that I look again I can't find any info on perf cutting.

Hi. These stickers looks awesome. I will appreciate if you answer some of my questions. What printer did you use to print these stickers? What type of inks were used? Did you laminate the stickers over the print? Thank you in advance.

How is your cutting strip? The cutters that are designed to perf cut have a separate blade position over a small channel that prevents blade and cutting strip damage.

• Like 1

can the Graphtec CE3000-60 Cutter do countour cutting? 

There are instructions in the user manual for ARMS,  so can only assume there is.

sounds like a rebranded Graphtec, kinda like what Signwarehouse sells..  As the Vinyl Express line... They have a different driver, and most do not have ARMS

Graphtec CE6000-60 can perf cut no problem. See my work below, Graphics -> Print -> Cut

Levy4u_DieCut_zps960cffdd.jpg

Hi,

Can you please explain step by step how did you do that please

Beer on me :)

Thanks

Cutting strip is just fine. I am using a carrier sheet

Oh! That's right, carrier mat sheet, because I'm selling my 1 month old CE6000-60, nothing wrong awesome plotter, even better for Mac OS X user, I just to upgrade to a 42" FC8600-100 to have true perf-cut without using a carrier mat sheet, that is like a 12" x 17", right?

Thanks

Just so you completely understand, when you perf cut with either of your choices you will be cutting into the cutting strip. Worth the added effort to maintain if you need to do this but it does cause you to go through strips. I don't use this feature and am still running on my original strip 3 years later. 

The FC cutters have a separate groove in front of the cutting strip, for cross cutting,,  The FC8600 has a front hole position for the blade holder to fit in..(So it has 2 positions for the blade holder to fit)  Front position for blade holder, puts the blade in front of the cutting strip,to the cross cutting groove. So perf cutting is no problem for the cutting strip... Instructional videos on perf cutting with the FC8600 can be found on youtube.com

Also we found out from a user in England that the European version of the CE6000-60 had the same set up. So it could perf cut with out damaging the cutting strip.  

• Like 2