Sign in to follow this  
Pcrat

WF-7520 CIS ink issue

I have the WF-7520 Epson I printed out a picture of a black chevy truck, the image had pretty much all the colors in it. printed out perfect,

next picture 3 minutes later, printed ok but with lines through it, so i did a head cleaning. ( all colors even black ) 

Now the nozzle check comes out like u see in the picture, 

Ive done 5 head cleans so far, the black is getting better, the blue gets good, then back to only a few dots ,

I also keep getting cartridge error on different ones at different times, all the hoses are full its pulling ink from the tanks fine. just all the sudden happened. 

any suggestions, i dont know how many head cleanings i can do,

I print about a few times ever couple weeks been busy with work and kids lately so. never ran into this before.

Thanks

post-25991-0-67048000-1420322854_thumb.j

You might try the Inkproducts web sight and look for their head cleaning solvent. I use it for my Epsom 1400. You waste lots of ink with the head cleaning function. Clean heads after using the cleaning solvent.

Hope this helps.

Jerry

alright i can check it out! anything to help too!

Thanks!

where does the ink go when doing head cleans, isnt there a sponge or something, wont it get soaked need to be replaced??

There is a big sponge-like inkpad that WILL eventually reach maximum and has to be changed. There are youtube vids to show how and I think you can even get some of the parts from Cobra Ink.