Sign in to follow this  
julie77

CorelDraw x7 Model # 's ?

Looking to purchase CorelDraw x7 off Ebay.  Seems like the price varies so much for the Full Version I'm seeing different model numbers listed but they all say they are the Full Version (not academic or home/student versions).

What is the difference between these, for example: (code is shown right above the barcode on the back of the box)

Model # CDGSX7ENMBC

Model # CDGSX7ENDB

A bit confused as to which one to buy ...  any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah I would not buy except from Corel themselves I know a lot of folks that got taken on ebay with fakes and even though  they look ike the real thing they are not and you will not be able to do any important updates.

I think if you call corel support and give them the numbers they will be able to tell you they are fakes ...

They have special deals all the time call the company and see what they will offer you ...

What those numbers mean:

Model # CDGSX7ENMBC  Full retail upgrade. You must have a previous version to install this.

Model # CDGSX7ENDB    Full version. Does not need previous version to install.

HOWEVER JUST BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER, DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE COPY ID NOT COUNTERFEIT

greenie.

Hope I didn't just get ripped off - I ordered from Ebay :(

All you have to do is call corel support when you get it with the key # and they will let you know ...

The good thing with ebay is you will get your money back either from them or paypal. Then they'll deal with the offender.