Sign in to follow this  
gpau

Help inverted printing of cutter MH365

hello,

who can tell me why my vinyl cutter mh365 slide backwards.

Instead of pulling it from the inside to the outside makes it from the outside inwards.

I do not understand why

See attached photo

prob cutter.pdf

First of all, there is no "printing" involved at all.

Let me take a guess at the issue, however.

It appears that you're referring to the travel of the vinyl through the plotter (X axis motion) --- apparently you are experiencing the vinyl running all the way out and then cutting with the vinyl tracking in reverse through the unit towards the back.

This could be a software setting.

In SignBlazer, there's a parameter called "x axis override"

Perhaps this has something to do with it?

When you say it first printed or cut one way then traveled the other way(at least this is what your picture makes it seem like), it may be simply returning to its origin, or where it started.

Donn

It is possible that the motherboard I replaced even if it is the one for uscutter mh 365 ?

UScutter  MH   MK2 series cutters are not Mac compatible.  It says that on their ads.  On EBAY as well as the USCutter site   Try it with a windows computer.

USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter w/ Sure Cuts A Lot Pro Design & Cut Software

The MH Series Vinyl Cutter is available in 14", 28", 34", and 50" sizes. Cutter not Compatible with Mac.

Description

MH 871 Vinyl Cutter Value Kit w/ Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design & cut Software

SAVE BIG with this amazing value kit that includes the following items:

• 1x 34" USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter Plotter with Stand
  • 1x Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design & Cut Software
  • 5x rolls Greenstar vinyl, each 24" x 5 ft. Colors: Black, White, Real Red, Green, Canary Yellow (Please read note below)
  • 2x sheets 12" x 24" magnetic blanks
  • 2x 100 ft transfer tape 6" roll (one clear, one classic)
  • 2x 2'x4' banners - white
  • 3x Viny Cutting Blades
  • 1x Hobby knife
  • 1x Squeegee
  • 90-day manufacturer warranty
  • FREE lifetime phone support

NOTE: This cutter/plotter is *not* compatible with Apple/Mac computers

curious if you got the right board - there is a big difference from the old mh to the new models - and even if the original cutter was a U.S. Model - did the cutter and new mb come from the US supplier or one in switzerland?

mh365 comes directly by using the tab is on the right .

Why do you say that my mh365 is not compatible with mac I have always used with inkscape and SignCut . Since I replaced the card stops working well, this problem also creates me with windows.

The card I ordered directly from uscutter giving the model of the cutter.

the only difference , and this (see attached file).

Configuration SignCut MH 365 with mac Yosemite (see attached file).

post-2937-0-72340500-1419843929_thumb.jp

post-2937-0-34712100-1419843956_thumb.pn

I have never understood why uscutter says it's not mac compatible. As long as the software you use is mac compatible that is where the directions come from not directly from the os. Other than that Im no help for you but I hope you get it figured out.

I have never understood why uscutter says it's not mac compatible. As long as the software you use is mac compatible that is where the directions come from not directly from the os. Other than that Im no help for you but I hope you get it figured out.

If that is the case,  why are the Signwarehouse equivalent of the Graphtecs,   Vinyl Express  Q series and  QE series ONLY WINDOWS  compatible?    It does not say that on the QE, page,  but I remember  forum member  BOSSMAN  was looking at the QE and he wanted to use  a MAC and they said it wouldn't work with a MAC so he got the Graphtec CE6000 and was very happy, because it does work with a Mac.  It does state it on the Q series page.   That is an expensive cutter that is  WINDOWS ONLY.   

Vinyl Express Q Series S P E C I F I C A T I O N S

• Cutting Method: Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade with Soft Blade Landing and Tangential blade control mode
  • Maximum Cutting Speed: 50 inches per second
  • Maximum Cutting Pressure: Up to 400 grams
  • Minimum Character Size: 0.125" high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
  • Tools Accepted: Super steel and ceramic blades, water-based fibertip, rollerball and ceramic-tip pens, and pouncing tool
  • Buffer: 2 MB
  • Media Supply: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media racks (3 additional max.) for tandem holding of up to 4 vinyl rolls
  • Support Package: 90 days Premium Support Package (PSP)
  • Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor
  • Maximum Cutting Width

Vinyl Express Q24: 24 in.

Vinyl Express Q30: 30 in.

Vinyl Express Q42: 42 in.

Vinyl Express Q54: 54 in.

Vinyl Express Q64: 64 in.

• Maximum Media Width

Vinyl Express Q24: 30.3 in.

Vinyl Express Q30: 36.2 in.

Vinyl Express Q42: 48.2 in.

Vinyl Express Q54: 60.2 in.

Vinyl Express Q64: 72.5 in.

• Weight (shipping)

Vinyl Express Q24: 103 lbs

Vinyl Express Q30: 113 lbs

Vinyl Express Q42: 132 lbs

Vinyl Express Q54: 149 lbs

Vinyl Express Q160: 164 lbs

• Windows OS compatible only

I don't know why but I do know there are a lot of people running mh cutters on macs despite what uscutter says. Personally I don't care for the mh on any format after using 1 for a week while I was waiting on a motherboard for my laserpoint 1. Felt guilty selling it to someone else after that.

I have read  where people have posted,,where they can run parallels of Windows, on a Mac,  but I don't know anything about a Mac..

http://www.parallels.com/landingpage/pd/windows-on-mac/?utm_nooverride=1&src=r&gclid=CKzu2Pjt68ICFaVDMgoddlUAOQ

make ya a heck of a deal on a Apple Powermac G4 so you can experience it . . . . tried it - still a windows person other than my ipad :/

but my problem is not it work with mac , what I do not understand why the roll plotter runs contrary to what should be originally .

As I posted at the beginning with an attachment that shows how the roller wheel of the plotter .

I can not figure out if I have to change some settings in the program or plotter .

The same problem does it with windows .

thank you

I have read  where people have posted,,where they can run parallels of Windows, on a Mac,  but I don't know anything about a Mac..

http://www.parallels.com/landingpage/pd/windows-on-mac/?utm_nooverride=1&src=r&gclid=CKzu2Pjt68ICFaVDMgoddlUAOQ

You may very well be correct about that. Mine would of made a great boat anchor if it was a little heavier.

then open a ticket with support if you don't want to call . . . .again it gets you in direct support with who you bought the mb from and not help in a user forum.  just trying to get you the fastest help

HI not sure if I'm on the right track about your problem, is that your rollers only go backwards? if this is the fault I had the same problem and it was a cable connecting one of the boards that was at fault, a break in one of wires I think mind when you have a look inside them you can see why they are cheap lol mine is a tc liyu. hope this might shed some light on your problem.

John.