Sign in to follow this  
ShowMeCleaning

Color

Doing mugs with Epson 30 my black is coming out chocolate color. set time 280 degrees put cup in and then move heat up to 380 degree. at to 380 say 60 seconds. This happened all at once. Anyone know why?? Any help would be great.

Idle Temp. Press Temp. Pressure Time 230F 330F Firm 60 sec.

These instructions are perfect for one-at-a-time mug pressing. If you are pressing multiple mugs, or do not have success with the "pre-heating" directions above, please try the "Production Settings" to the right, or contact tech support at 1-800-562-7760!

li.gif Attach sublimation transfer paper with image printed in reverse to the mug with thermal tape.

li.gif Place mug in heat press on its side at the idle temperature of 230F, and close the element firmly around the mug. If the mug handle is touching the metal of the mug press, then it is too tight.

li.gif Press the green PLAY button to begin the mug pressing cycle.

li.gif Once done, remove the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately. You may submerge in room temperature water or allow to cool in front of a fan to prevent the image from bleeding.

EL thank you, I'll try that. But I've also notice the black being like a milk chocolate coming out on my transfer paper. Where if I do a navy blue or dark blue its fine.

Black looks golden brown on my paper. Have you tried different blacks like cmyk black and rgb black? They are different enough to show in prints.

• Like 2

Well square one again. Black by its prints milk chocolate again. Unless there is like red filled letters with black outline. Then it sublimation awesome. I'm thinking its the ink. Could it be??