858graphics

New Year last minute Tax write-offs. What’s everyone adding to their biz?

lol, you are definitely getting your share of SEO with your business URL in almost every post.

yup - looking like spam more every day - nothing contributed to the community I have seen

• Like 5

his 5 post have been buying equipment, selling equipment from shops bought and advertising his services - all with links to his site.

i just love how the twitter/facebook/ and other buttons on the left of the website block the website navigation menu there, hahaha

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SJay" data-cid="380970" data-time="1419338448"><p>

Remember "Spam is the Ham that didn't pass its physical"</p></blockquote>

But it tastes sooooo good in all its greasy glory.

• Like 1

Are you guys, those with moderator status, not authorized to edit posts and remove the spam?

Yes and at this point if he pops up again it won't just be the post that gets edited. Fly right or fly away.

• Like 3

we haven't labeled him as a spammer yet but is definitely on the radar - waiting to see if he contributes or is just using us to spread his website, increase his search engine status, etc.  so far it is looking like the later.  contrary to popular belief we actually take any action needed seriously and don't just throw around the ban hammer recklessly.  we would prefer everyone just get along and play nice 

• Like 6

I'm another spam lover (the edible kind only please and preferable pan fried) Spam is the equivalent to a meat Twinkie. Unknown actual shelf life, always stays about the same consistency so you know what you're getting, hard to beat something you can throw in the back seat of your truck and have as a snack at some needful time.  My other fav is kippered herring. Poor mans smoked salmon. 

• Like 4

I'll take mine fried on an over-hard fried egg and topped with pepper jack cheese.......all in a buttermilk biscuit.

Excellent breakfast sandwich!

• Like 2

By far the most tolerant site other than maybe V-F. It takes a lot to get tossed but when you do you know you earned it.

Spam and twinkies. No wonder I'm overweight.

Yummy combo!

Need some MountainDew to wash it down!

;D

• Like 1

No wonder I meet so many obese, diabetic people around here. If the would just drink coke instead of mountain dew :)

• Like 1

No wonder I meet so many obese, diabetic people around here. If the would just drink coke instead of mountain dew :)

ewwwww  - Dew till the end,  you can drink dew at room temp (had to in the prison) but never could coke.    did I ever tell you about the big lawsuit from the prisoners over the lit sign in the visiting room - it read "enjoy Coke" they said it was the same thing that got them in there and now they was advertising it  ;D

• Like 3