Sign in to follow this  
CajunCustom

Transfer Tape help

i have been using the trasfer tape that came with my titan 2 starter kit , its a clear transfer tape works well for doing layering and holds up for me to ship it to someone for them to apply , only thing is i have no clue as to what one it is on their website , i read the greenstar reviews and they seem mixed , i used Oracal 651 vinyl do alot of layering and selling online , im getting ready to place a order but want the right stuff 

post-88381-0-58600900-1419045586_thumb.j

For clear I use at65 but whenever possible I stick with paper tape

We use Rtape AT65 for clear tape and all our retail customer installed decals. The decals are 651. We also use rtape 4076 RLA when we need paper tape.

I had some Greenstar clear and it worked about the same for application. I did find the edges didn't stay down as well as the Rtape clear.

I recommend the AT65 for a clear tape ordered from USCutter. The Greenstar clear tape I have was a sample roll. I don't know which one it is either. It came in the weeding and install kit USCutter sells.

Is that Mac Tools logo supposed to be as rough cut as it looks?    Looks like hundreds of stair steps on the lines...to me.  

• Like 1

must be different down there - ours up here are all clean lines on the logo on the trucks . . . that looks like a bad trace from a low rez photo

post-2742-0-74522300-1419059619_thumb.jp

• Like 4

re: Rtape AT65  -   US Cutter calls it Medium Tack and Sign Warehouse calls it High Tack   Which is correct ??

Thanks

RTape's website says high tack. I haven't tried the AT65. I have used AT60 before, but prefer the AT75.

lol - without the scalloped edges mine is showing some digital pixel artifacts that someone that tried to trace it instead of redrawing it would get the messed up edges with