Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

2014 Chevy PU layout dimensions?

Do any of you peeps happen to have a vehicle guide for a 2014 chevy PU. I don't need a vector but am fitting vinyl that I originally did for a client on an F-150 and making it fit a chevy this time. I have been meaning to do a drive by at the dealer and take a couple picks and measurements to get it right but have been about as slammed as I every have been with the Christmas rush and haven't made it over there. 

Standard cab long bed with tailgate layout too. Kinda hoping to get lucky. 

Just wishing for one of those layout guides that has a scaled drawing and a few real world measurements. I will keep trolling the web but have not found anything that I don't have to buy yet. I don't want it THAT bad, I'm a cheapo. I am mailing this vinyl off to California for them to install out there. 

Grab a photo off of Google and scale it in your software.  The wheelbase for the 2014 Silverado 1500 long bed standard cab is 133".  The 2014 Silverado 2500 long bed standard cab is 133.7"and the 3500 has the same wheel base as the 2500.

Thanks dwp99. I think I'm going to just go put a tape measure on one at the dealership. It's a rainy day but I would really hate to mess something up especially since I'm not doing the install. I looked for a while last night but about the only good safe layout guides were for wrap folks and were like $20 which is not bad if you actually need the layout for what they do. I'll just have to suck it up and go for a drive. 

Here's a .ai file for a 2014 Chev Reg cab, long bed. I just bought a Mr. Clipart Vehicle Outline CD. It didn't have the semi trucks I needed on it, so I had to buy a different brand. I'd like to sell it if you need one. I paid $139 for it two weeks ago. I'll take $100 for it. Has over 70,000 vehicles and it includes 1 free year of unlimited downloads to all clipart from their website. 859-200-2410.

chev957.ai

I ended up just braving the storm and ran down the the dealership with a tape measure and a camera. That's what I usually do anyway for what I need if I don't have access to the actual vehicle. The salesmen get all hot and bothered that I am a serious customer if i'm out there measuring a truck. Thanks for thinking of me though.