Sign in to follow this  
Jburns

Very impressed with my "new" FC7000. Picture to follow

All I can say is WOW. Soo fast, Soo quite. After running a pcut for so many years, I have so much appreciation for the professional cutters. The pcut served me well, and I did a lot of small text (it was painful at times).  But this cutting instrument is in a separate class for its performance and build quality.

For those interested:

Specs: Brand new cleancut blade- ( oiled and cleaned everything in the holder). Tip barely showing, Oracla751-black ( kinda old actually).

CONDITION: Force-9, Speed-5, Quality-3, Offset-0, Tangential-Off, Font-Helvetica Bold,

Every circle is perfect, every line is straight and corner square. Weeded like a dream...unreal..

• Like 3

having trouble posting pics from photobucket- screen locks up pasting direct, HTML and IMG...

I hope US Cutter has a big sale after Christmas.... I am wanting a new 48" graphtec but am holding out for a little incentive!  (I don't need the current deal of a free press)

• Like 1

Welcome to the club. Theirs the graphtec club and the platinum fc club. I finally went platinum in October and will never go back.

Wow, small !

I always wondered if there was enough adhesion on those smaller pieces to keep them stuck down?

(especially dots over 'i' , commas, and apostrophes)

Wow, small !

I always wondered if there was enough adhesion on those smaller pieces to keep them stuck down?

(especially dots over 'i' , commas, and apostrophes)

When I do tiny things I typically use a piece of clear vinyl over it to keep everything together. My small cuts are usually for sandblasting and not for decals though.

Here we go :)

WowSmall1.jpg

Not just small but precise as well. I did what you did and got by for a long time. IMO it makes you a better cutter owner. 

• Like 1

I hope US Cutter has a big sale after Christmas.... I am wanting a new 48" graphtec but am holding out for a little incentive!  (I don't need the current deal of a free press)

I happen to have a 48" CE5000-120 I'd be willing to sell.   hehe

I'd rather have a plotter from this century. 

imhad a fc4100 I would put against any cutter out there, it was a beast . . . As precise as any cutter I have had but heavy as a couch