Firstly hi from Australia!

I got a creation pcut cto630 (red and black), I had a problem with my lcd display and I took off the end of the cutter to see if everything was connected, meanwhile my 1 year old son played with it and unplugged the wires that go to the buttons is anyone able to take the end off their cutter (4 screws) and send me a photo on where all the white wires connect to the black plugs? Need help asap I got alot of jobs to do and I cant use my cutter agh!

Cheers

There have been over 40 views but no one offering any pics. I sold my P-Cut long ago. Sorry. I would probably try hooking up your best guess and if it goes the wrong direction when you push one of the buttons you may have some idea which one is which.

while i was there, here is a pic of the LCD connection- note position of wire with red dots to LCD.

LCDconnection.jpg

Not for the LCD. The two white ribbon cables- coming from the LCD and the carriage go down into the bottom of the cutter and I cant see without pulling the bottom plate. 

Where is your disconnected- do you have a picture?

Yes mine are down the bottom on the side cover yours must be slightly different I dont know how to upload a pic on here

Yes mine are down the bottom on the side cover yours must be slightly different I dont know how to upload a pic on here

To upload a pic,  click      MORE REPLY OPTIONS   next to the POST button..

These are the wires that I need a picture of, there are 10 wires but only 8 are used and im unsure how they go