Sign in to follow this  
pilotman1

cell phone decals

Afternoon everyone I have an order for making this decal for the company iFLY, for phone cases, 2.5 by 2.5, guessing a price of 2.50 each? any suggestions will be appraised.

thanks

Chad

post-89181-0-17714200-1418671907_thumb.j

I would redo that graphic too - the text looks sloppy -like the offset is slightly off - and maybe the text was traced and not taken from a font in your software.  not trying to be mean but you want to be known for good work - 

• Like 2

I would redo that graphic too - the text looks sloppy -like the offset is slightly off - and maybe the text was traced and not taken from a font in your software.  not trying to be mean but you want to be known for good work - 

I was going to say the same thing - you also want to resize it so it doesn't overlap the Otterbox impressed into the case - that's just asking for those those overhanging corners to snag and start peeling the letters off.

When I did something similar for the back of my phone's case, I put a layer of Oraguard laminate - cut to fit the back of the case - over the top of the cut design to keep the sharp corners from snagging.

• Like 4

Yeah I would work on that pretty bad ...

You also went over top of the otter logo?

what kinda of cutter do you have. and yeah the tracing came out really bad I would not sell that not even give it away to them.

• Like 1

what kinda of cutter do you have. and yeah the tracing came out really bad I would not sell that not even give it away to them.

that was a practice draft